Dedicated Member
MVP
FrenchKnife
FrenchKnife
MVP
Ratings
94 2
Hello!

I just wanted to make a simple suggestion that might benefit the situation going on right now. I know a lot of creative players don't actually understand what is needed to go for a specific grade. There are posts talking about what is acceptable, but nothing specific technique wise. My suggestion is that there is a rubric! One that specifies what is needed for each grade. Kind of like the ones you find in school. I think this could actually be quite beneficial for creative players as they will have an understanding of what is needed for whatever grade they are going for. I'm not sure if there is already something like this ( if there is please tell me I would love to look at it to get a better understanding). Anyway, just something simple that I think could change a lot with how players feel about grading and what is needed for a certain grade! I know I did not go much in depth about the rubric, but I didn't want to bore anyone (I'm also not the best writer). I hope this can really be taken into consideration because I think it will genuinely benefit the creative players and staff included . If you have any questions feel free to dm on discord: FrenchKnife#5062 , where I can go more into detail about what I mean!

Thanks for taking the time to read :)
Frenchie (or frog)

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
This sounds like a great idea ;) As far as I know, there isn't anything currently in place for players to reference (there could be a reason why but I don't know what that would be)
You should be able to add this to the Mana Feature Upvote page, accessible here.
Good luck!

Christian

Forum Master
ELITE
IIChristianII
IIChristianII
ELITE
Ratings
341 8
Hi Fenchie!

Thank you for making a suggestion! The idea of a rubric sounds great! Fortunately, we will have similar information for you when the wiki comes out! There will be a section where each grade is described in which will hopefully guide you in the right path for the grade you desire. Thank you for your suggestion as we always appreciate them!

Christian