Arcire

go_drink_water
go_drink_water
Ratings
I don't know if this has been said yet, but I think each server should have its rules on its own page. I think the official server rules can be viewed more easily this way. It has oftentimes given me the feeling of it being extremely long. I think each server can have a link to that server's rules as well as the general rules applicable to the entire server. In my opinion, this is more organized and it doesn't feel super long and it feels more simplistic. Each server has its own rules so why not put that in that server's announcements along with the general server rules. This is my opinion though, what do you guys think about this?

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,319 82
Hello, @Arcire!

Thank you for taking the time to post your suggestion! However, within the official post containing all of the rules for the network, the server-specific rules are already listed, and categorised by different headers (e.g; Survival rules, Prison rules, etc).

For factions, we have a dedicated page on the Wiki as these are more complex rules, so tend to require more explanation. This can be found here: https://manacube.wiki/en/factions/factions-rules.

That being so, it is a very thoughtful suggestion, and it is very much appreciated for you to bring your thoughts and opinions to the forums. Our admins do tend to update the rules often, so it may be a possibility for the Wiki to have dedicated sections for the server specific-rules, similar to Factions.

In any case, have a nice day/night!