Sad Factions Raid

craftian6

Dedicated Member
Ratings
16 4
Hey Guys D'= Factions: Craters
Today Is A Very Sad Day For Me! I Got Raided.... Some Of You Saw My Base And Someone Got Jealous About My Base And Raided It D= ! Minevast Factions Was The Best Faction Server EVER! This Is Not A Joke! Seriously! So This Is Like What Happend
I Logged On To Factions And I Helped Some People And Chatting Then I Saw 2 Guys (MrLordRoxas01 And MappleBacon) Who Wanted To Truce With Me.. So I Always Do A Tour Around My Base For Factions Who Are Truce! This Is Still Not A JOKE!
So We Traded Many Stuffs! Then After Server Restarted Then I Joined Back Then I Was Working On My... Vault D= Then When I When In My Main Room I Heard Dirt Breaking So I Knew Someone Was Trying To Build Base Just When I Went Up TNT Blew Near My Base! It Was MappleBacon! So I Killed Him! He Dropped like 1 Stack Of TNT, Flint And Steel And Many More Grefing And Went Back Up So I Knew They Were Greifing So I Stayed Near My Main Room And Entrance And I Was Guarding Then I Saw MrLordRoxas01 Spawning In My Faction Home Spawn! (/f home) So I Killed Him! And Guarding And He Kept Spawning And Killing Him! So After A While He Said To Come Look At Out Base! So I Said No! But He Kept Saying! So I Thought Of Getting Escape Gear (Ender Pearls And Potions) For Trap! So /tpa Them And I Was Outside A House Near Recourse World Spawn! But I Thought The Spawn Was Another Base! So The House Had Iron Door With Pressure Plate! I Just Saw Whats Under Pressure Plate Was Nothing So When I Just Glitched The Door To See If TNT Or Hole.. Then I Saw Hole Next To Door So I Killed Them Both With Bow When They Were Running, So I Just Did A Very Stupid Thing! I Used 1 Enderpearl To Go In The House.... So I Tried To Get Out With Commands Like /spawn But It Said You Cannot Use "/spawn" In Enemy Territory I Tried All Commands And Didnt Work! So I Also Did Another Stupid Thing :oops: I Had 1 Enderpearl So I Tried To Glitch Out The Blocks But Didnt Work... WHY DIDNT I USE ENDERPEARL TO GO DOWN HOLE?! and Get Out?! So I Had No Choise To Do, But Die And Loose My Only Best Gear! So I Went In My Base So I Saw A Guy And I Killed Him From The Iron Sword In Chest! But I Heard TNT! I Went Up And Saw MapplePig Grefing But Lots Of Mobs Where There But Before I Took Another Sword From My Vault! So I Killed The Mobs Before Killing Him cause Lots Of Skeletons But... Sadly I Died (╥﹏╥)! How Stupid Of Me (╥︣﹏᷅╥᷅)
I Will Post My Base Pictures soon In This Thread D= And The Raided Pics! This Is Not A Joke! And Dont Make Fun Of Me!
List Of My Fac:
Truced
:
MahaLouker, TheFloatyGoaty, ELIWSA4<-- Sorry Forgot Your Name But Ur Nickname Is Cresent, HeavensWrath, GoonSquad, poptarts, Chaos
Hated:
Hydr0kt, Mongolions<- Raided Me, Crivix!
Huge Thanks To MahaLouker For Helping Me Everything out :)

UnrefinedStyle

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
90 6
You are aware that raiding and griefing is permitted on Factions right? That is kind of the whole point... And for readability's sake, can you PLEASE stop Typing Like This, It's Incredibly Annoying When You Do It With Walls of Text.

Arckrai

Forum Expert
Ratings
128 2
Raids and greifing happen on factions regularly, which is not against the rules so I don't understand why you would need to come onto the forums to show off your base.

Snake8856

Donator
Ratings
Yes Arckrai I agree, craftian6 Factions is a game of fighting and raiding I do not see why this would be needed to be posted on forums? You choose to make peace with them and they choose to betray you. This decision was made by you to try and truce with them, in other words betrayals happen on factions, and that's why you needed to gain trust with them first till you can team with them and become truce.

Snake8856

Ratings
This is the whole point of factions. I do feel bad that this happened, but thats factions. Factions is a game of fighting and griefing. First, don't let people into your base unless you trust them 100%. And there were no glitches with commands, you simply had to /enemy the faction so u can fight them and teleport out in their territory. Again, I am sorry this happened, but this is what the game of factions is. You get raided, and you lose your best gear, but you need to move on and rebuild. This happens to everyone. You cant let it affect you, but rather learn from your mistakes, and learn what you need to do next time to make a better base and improve your faction.

fastball602

Forum Expert
MVP
fastball602
fastball602
MVP
Ratings
326 1
Yes Arckrai I agree, craftian6 Factions is a game of fighting and raiding I do not see why this would be needed to be posted on forums? You choose to make peace with them and they choose to betray you. This decision was made by you to try and truce with them, in other words betrayals happen on factions, and that's why you needed to gain trust with them first till you can team with them and become truce.

Snake8856
This is the whole point of factions. I do feel bad that this happened, but thats factions. Factions is a game of fighting and griefing. First, don't let people into your base unless you trust them 100%. And there were no glitches with commands, you simply had to /enemy the faction so u can fight them and teleport out in their territory. Again, I am sorry this happened, but this is what the game of factions is. You get raided, and you lose your best gear, but you need to move on and rebuild. This happens to everyone. You cant let it affect you, but rather learn from your mistakes, and learn what you need to do next time to make a better base and improve your faction.
Dead Thread Guys
I have no idea how you guys find these xD

craftian6

Dedicated Member
Ratings
16 4
lel, i wanted this thread to shut down if any mod can, also i made another base .-. so yep... case closed?