Rejected Samus- Hard or Expert (Revised)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello Quazjinx,

I regret to inform you this map is being rejected. The build is okay in some parts, but the shoulders are still very weird to me. They look very worldedited and much like the rest of the build, don't really include important details that bring the character to life. The pose is good, but the back foot and hand that should be exposed are very weird in proportion or missing. Her blaster is also usually much larger.
There are parts on the interior that are very polarizing and not well lit. Please try to add glowstone or lamps of some kind if your parkour is on the interior, and it can get too dark. I would also recommend not using black wool for paths as it's very difficult to see where you're going and honestly can hurt people's eyes (including mine).

The parkour has been changed substantially, but now the parkour is all floating instead of all corner jumps for the most part, which makes the build look a lot messier. The jumps need to be attached to the build, but the parkour also can't be all corner jumps. There are ways to do this, please look at recently accepted maps at /warp beta on the server, or in the Accepted Maps subforum.

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.