MVP+
IEmmaLouiseI
IEmmaLouiseI
MVP+
Ratings
264 14
On Saturday 24th December
at 9pm GMT (Find your time here)
There will be a Christmas event where you can come and meet Santa (xDacon) and his helpers for a picture. The event will be hosted on /creative and a warp will be given at the time. Pictures will not be taken for you so you will need to take them yourself or you can just meet him and not take a photo.
Hope to see you there!

Last edited:

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
Yes! So Much Hype! I Will take pictures with my Ipad... or screenshots I will try xD
<3 SO EXCITED!

EwwIt'sJustKell

Donator
Ratings
17 2
Is there going to like an actual event? Like from last year, there was a game to find presents; and you could make a present for someone.

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
It's a bummer that I'm going to miss this event. Would someone mind getting some pictures for me? It is true, Dacon comes out only once a year!

Abxurd

ELITE
Abxurd
Abxurd
ELITE
Ratings
It's a bummer that I'm going to miss this event. Would someone mind getting some pictures for me? It is true, Dacon comes out only once a year!
I could get some screenshots, but not with you in it.. I could try and get some of just him, and then some of him and me. I don't know what you want. I might not even be able to make it though, but I really want to. Christmas Parties.

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
I'll get some for ya if I can make it ;)

I've heard Dacon changes his skin at Christmas :eek: