Forum Master
ELITE
Hampifant
Hampifant
ELITE
Ratings
521 13
+0
I really love the concept of this map, the build is very well made and I can see you took alot of time making it, I like that it feels like an adventure map when playing through.
However I'm afraid that it won't be accepted due to the theme and parkour.
In my opinion a new name would be better because there are alot of santa themed maps. I think the name santa's workshop or something would be better as it is more clear (You can still have signs that tells you to find santa)
The parkour is not the best compared to other new maps. While it is adapted to the build I think it's almost too adapted. Which means it becomes pretty repetitive, you should have some more types of jumps rather than just blocks, glass and neos. I also got lost when playing this map, maybe add a better indication.
And imo the difficulty is better as insane.
Good luck!

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Great build, great theme, great parkour. Good luck!

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello Grey1103,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme isn't very original, there are already quite a few Christmas maps, however none exactly like this, which is good.
The build is good, the inside is nicely detailed and is overall well built, so well done!
The parkour is quite repetitive. A lot of the parkour was made up of parts of the build itself, which is nice as it doesn't look too messy, but it does make the jumps quite repetitive and boring. There are also a few sections where you group similar types of jumps. What I mean by this, is that there are sections that are just normal blocks, then just glass panes etc. Try to avoid this where possible, and mix up the jumps a bit more, experimenting with a larger variety of blocks and items. This will make your map overall more enjoyable to complete.
The difficulty is quite infrequent throughout the map. There are a few jumps that suit an expert, as well as a lot that would suit an easy/medium. I would suggest trying to even out the difficulty more, rather than having it unbalanced, as it could make an easy/medium map too difficult, and an expert too easy.
The length is good for an expert/insane.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.