Scale the Crate Key rewards to the economy (Survival)

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Scale rewards out of the Seasonal Crate keys in Survival. Currently the reward is 1-5 million and at this point in the season its a ridiculous amount It should be scaled from 50-100mill as this a better more scaled reward as currently keys sell for 100-150mill + in game meaning that getting a large money pouch is a net loss of over 95%. They need to be scaled to the economy later in the season as it really devalues keys later in the season and the server would make more money if they scaled this reward.

Let me know what you think

- Raptor

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
Try filing this on the suggestions website (suggestions.manacube.com) but this is an interesting concept, I don’t know much about this but that does sound about right aha

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Scale rewards out of the Seasonal Crate keys in Survival. Currently the reward is 1-5 million and at this point in the season its a ridiculous amount It should be scaled from 50-100mill as this a better more scaled reward as currently keys sell for 100-150mill + in game meaning that getting a large money pouch is a net loss of over 95%. They need to be scaled to the economy later in the season as it really devalues keys later in the season and the server would make more money if they scaled this reward.

Let me know what you think

- Raptor
That would make sense, but would they reset to the original price next season? Or how would it work?

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
That would make sense, but would they reset to the original price next season? Or how would it work?
Maybe they’d reset too. The reward would increase with the economy? Idk how you’d even do something like that but that would be pretty interesting

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Maybe they’d reset too. The reward would increase with the economy? Idk how you’d even do something like that but that would be pretty interesting
It wouldn't be too difficult to change the reward; just a few changes to some values in a plugin, and you're done. Since the economy fluctuates all the time (up and down) I believe it would have to be manually done by an admin/owner every time there was a significant change. If anyone can think of a way around this, then I think it would be a great idea. Or, you could make it at a certain price of an item along the way. Also, that brings up another point; how would you measure the economy? Cubit prices? Prices of certain items? All good things to think about while coming up with a suggestion ^_^

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
It wouldn't be too difficult to change the reward; just a few changes to some values in a plugin, and you're done. Since the economy fluctuates all the time (up and down) I believe it would have to be manually done by an admin/owner every time there was a significant change. If anyone can think of a way around this, then I think it would be a great idea. Or, you could make it at a certain price of an item along the way. Also, that brings up another point; how would you measure the economy? Cubit prices? Prices of certain items? All good things to think about while coming up with a suggestion ^_^
I think if this could be figured out, it would be a great idea! But, it’s too late for thinking I should probably go to bed aha

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
Haha, agreed! If you ever want to talk to me about somethin like this, feel free to contact me on discord ;)
I definitely will, this is a great idea. I’ll probably contact you in the morning, but for now I head to sleep! Goodnight aha

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
They'd reset to what was appropriate at the beginning of the season they wouldn't increase exponentially (;)) but would reset seasonally. Its also a really small QOL change which shows the admins and the owner is keyed in with the player base as its easily the shittiest reward bar the 20 + power but thats more of an issue for people buying keys in bulk.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
I feel like its not a huge thing either like you could even mark it out at each 1/4 of the season we review the rewards from the crates specifically monetary based ones and then change them to be more appropriate for the main part of the player base buying keys. All it will do is increase sales and is a small change imo