• Bunstop
  • Schrodinger
  • 1567552713715.png
    1567552791283.png
    1567552837065.png
  • /plot v Bunstop 15
  • Medium
  • 40 jumps
if you're curious as to what this actually is, google "schrodinger evaluator" instead of just "schrodinger". I obviously did not base this off of the person, plus the actual name is way too long lol

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
+0.5. The build is definitely accurate to the original object, and the parkour is good. The theme is original, but the theme/build are somewhat dull as it's basically just a rectangular prism. I think the parkour would be a lot better if it went inside or made use of the side "pipes" more. Good luck!

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
+0.5. The build is definitely accurate to the original object, and the parkour is good. The theme is original, but the theme/build are somewhat dull as it's basically just a rectangular prism. I think the parkour would be a lot better if it went inside or made use of the side "pipes" more. Good luck!
Thanks for the feedback c: I'll definitely add some more parkour on the inside of the build when I can (and possibly make it a Hard if needed). Judges please don't review this until I've edited this message saying I've made updates, thanks c: EDIT: I have finished my changes (the jumps and checkpoints somehow stayed the same lmao), there is now parkour inside the build instead of just around it

Last edited:

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Bunstop,

I'm sorry to have to tell you that your map has been REJECTED. The theme is definitely original, as I've never seen anything like it (and honestly had to google it). The build does look like Schrodinger's Evaluator from Roblox, but, it's not very attractive, mostly due to its shape. The PK was definitely a longer medium and the parkour was rather difficult for medium (I'd recommend nerfing it). There was definitely great jump/block variation but the PK was basically doing a circle around the map (the scenery got repetitive). Thank you for submitting your map, I hope to see more from you in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.