Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey there, before going ahead with your map submission review I'd like to inform you that I'm only giving you my personal opinion/feedback on your parkour map submission and my personal feedback will certainly not affect your parkour map submission in the slightest, I recommend that you take in my feedback to improve your submission if there are any flaws, you don't need to and you're free to ignore me but anyhow, before going ahead I'd like to mention that I'm a Moderator not a Map Judge so this is just my personal opinion and I am not accepting or denying your parkour map as this is only my personal opinion.

Parkour detail/theme: For your parkour theme, I mean I've most certainly seemed some Sci-Fi looking themes but yours somewhat actually looks quite original compared to the other parkour map submissions in the same 'category', good job! For your map submission detail, you did a great job, it certainly looks like you put a good amount of effort and time into your map submission so I most certainly praise you for that, good job!

Parkour variety/difficulty: For the parkour difficulty, it somewhat matches the EASY difficulty but for example, some parkour jumps are a little too hard in my opinion for new players or people of the EASY difficulty section, the strafe onto the iron bar at the start seems a little too hard in my opinion, I personally suggest nerfing it. And for example, the ladder/glass plane jump might be a little too hard for new or less skilled players, might just be my personal preference. For the length it definitely meets that of an EASY map so great job, you also did a pretty good job for parkour variety, some nice interesting block combos so good job!

Good luck!

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello!

This course is being placed into reviewing. The theme is alright, there are similar maps but this one isn't very similar to those maps. The build looks futuristic, which is a sci-fi characteristic. The parkour is definitely varied. However, this course is in reviewing because the parkour needs to be nerfed and could definitely be longer. With this build you could probably get at least 10 more blocks in. Try to make the jump count like 27+ and make the jumps much easier. Easy courses shouldn't have so many corner jumps. Also that water is quite annoying. Let me know if you need help or have any questions. The course should be something most noobs can do, and many newer players have difficulties with corners, so having to go around so many corners shouldn't be an issue.

Thank you for submitting this course! :D
If you have any questions, you may DM me on here, in game, or on discord! :D

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Kingaroo and UwUAmber,

You guys have made the changes that Ashley requested; it is now suitable for the easy difficulty. For that reason, I am happy to accept your map!

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.