jkljoshh

Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
What happened to Creative? Lots of broken things and curious if they will be fixed.. Scramblers still come every now and then, but the leaderboard and how many you have doesn't appear. Flying lags when you sprint when doing it, and I've heard there are some other broken things as well. Anyone know when this could be fixed/if it will? I just hopped back on for the first time in a while.

IRiceI

MVP+
IRiceI
IRiceI
MVP+
Ratings
well, I believe anything above speed 7 the server lags you back/ rubber bands you because it thinks you are 'fly hacking' of sorts so it's pretty much the anti-cheat preventing you from flying fast. I know a lot of staff are aware of the issues, so I wouldn't doubt that Dacon has heard about the problems, either he's working on another server on mana fixing problems there or he just hasn't gotten to fixing the bugs/issues on creative.

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
As KitPvP Season 10 just released, a lot of focus has been shifted towards maintaining that gamemode and working on the bugs there. I suggest that you report the bugs through tickets (https://manacube.com/support/open) or on Discord in #issues, and staff will try their best to get them fixed :)

Dnho

Ratings
38 2
again, sorry for replying late to posts, but I'd like to know what you want the leader-board for? If you really want to know, I can tell you some of the mods like IIChristianII have plenty, but it mostly comes down to who plays the most often, because it's more about being there to get it when nobody else can rather than speed