Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
That was me, I gave it a 12/10! :) This is SUCH A GOOD MAP!!!!! It was honor to test this map! If this gets rejected I will be honestly so surprised. This will definitely be my new medium grind!!! Great map. 12/10. <3

Nathanpls

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Ratings
460 21
Good work 49ers! You've definitely learned a lot on this project! Good luck with future map submissions!

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
Alrighty so I love the theme of the map, oh boy he's just so cute!
One thing to mention is that the color palette could be a little more accurate to that of a screw, more metallic looking if that makes sense.

Now onto the parkour itself; overall, it's balanced and varied throughout, definitely fits the difficulty and length of a medium so good work on that! One thing I did pick up on was the choice to use brewing stands for two jumps where normal / one layered blocks would have sufficed.

Finally, I found a skip that practically skips the entire inside body section.

Other than that, the map looks good!
Cheers!

Nathanpls

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Ratings
460 21
Alrighty so I love the theme of the map, oh boy he's just so cute!
One thing to mention is that the color palette could be a little more accurate to that of a screw, more metallic looking if that makes sense.

Now onto the parkour itself; overall, it's balanced and varied throughout, definitely fits the difficulty and length of a medium so good work on that! One thing I did pick up on was the choice to use brewing stands for two jumps where normal / one layered blocks would have sufficed.

Finally, I found a skip that practically skips the entire inside body section.

Other than that, the map looks good!
Cheers!
Will patch skips, thanks

49ersDude

Forum Expert
VIP+
49ersDude
49ersDude
VIP+
Ratings
95 10
thx for showing me the skip I fixed it :)

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
We also fixed another skip where u could speed 5 + 45 strafe on the slime to skip the first section.

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hello 49ersDude, Inktest, and TigerTwist,

I will be putting your map in ONGOING as I have tested and reviewed your map. Please be patient as I discuss your map with the map judging team.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord at Elly#5555
Have a great day,
Elly

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hello 49ersDude, Inktest, and TigerTwist,

I am happy to inform you that your map is ACCEPTED!

The THEME is original as we don't have any maps like this on the server.

The BUILD of your map is good, it is accurate for what you are going for with nice details and block texture!

The PARKOUR of your map fits the length and difficulty of an medium map. The parkour has nice variance and very enjoyable to play. We had to rotate the map around and also add some signs to better the flow of the map!

Thank you for taking your time to submit your map, I hope to see more maps from you in the future!
Elly

Status
Not open for further replies.