LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Hi! I've decided to put my two cents in haha, I do not believe Olympus Season Two will become play to win at all. We try to prevent and discourage boosting as it is. the majority of donator perks are cosmetic as it is. Donators do have to have some sort of perk in game that does benefit them in order to make it appealing. Not only this but technically anyone can become a donator without spending a single penny of their IRL money, cubits are a currency that you can gain from voting, watching ads, trading/buying from other players, and participating in 2x rewards weekends.

Cubits are here to help build a bridge between those who can donate and those who cannot. Yes it is a grind, but I grinded out $10 in cubits before in about 2 weeks on Olympus to get half of my MVP+ rank up paid (while it was on sale of course). On top of that recently I've grinded out almost $6 in cubits in a few days. SO the point I'm trying to get across is that its possible and not to be discouraged.

Another thing! You don't have to rely on spawners for income. Try making different types of farms! Cactus is a very popular options and can be as large as you want (bedrock to build limit). Or sugar cane, melon, pumpkin, heads, etc... Also! this spawner system is to help reduce lag and make the server more playable for everyone! Grinding with farms and mining will become more rewarding and expected from players rather then making six grinders with 2000 spawners each as many players did in Olympus season one.