Season 4 Private Mines

Phoenix

PATRON
IPhoenixI_
IPhoenixI_
Patron
Ratings
Hey guys!

So I know people hate messy miners and there is a lot of conflict with those who want to use dragon fruit compared to those who don't. So, for next season I would like to suggest adding private mines to the server! The way I thought it could work would be people could buy them with mana but they would be pricey since they are private and you can upgrade them to better levels up to a certain point but they remain useful no matter which rank you're at. I wouldn't recommend making them buyable with irl money as that would make the server more pay to win but that wouldn't be up to me. If you guys have any ideas on how they can be implemented or other suggestions for this for season 4 then respond in the comments and upvote this for it to possibly happen!

Thanks all!

- Phoenix (Dewmasterprime) :)

Arenzo

PATRON
Ratings
Make them cost 20million mana.
There is no way something this huge will be implamented without it being on the store or crates, I doubt they will be buyable in game at all.

I do really like the idea tho, theres nothing more frustrating then messy miners or getting trolled with dragonfruit!

~Arenzo

Phoenix

PATRON
IPhoenixI_
IPhoenixI_
Patron
Ratings
My thing would be that they start out basic like newbie rank based and cost more to upgrade as you get more. But crates or store would be a good place to get them if they are too valuable for in game currency.

xGraeve

ELITE
xGraeve
xGraeve
ELITE
Ratings
29 2
My thing would be that they start out basic like newbie rank based and cost more to upgrade as you get more. But crates or store would be a good place to get them if they are too valuable for in game currency.
Sounds like a pretty decent implementation. Although I think some people would pay for it, most people will simply wait and mine during hours in which fewer players actively mine.

Furthermore, the decrease in active miners along a season will overrule the usefulness of a mine like this, which might cause more lag.

Anyhow, this idea might be great during the beginning of a season.

Astral Dawn

ELITE
puppycatmello
puppycatmello
ELITE
Ratings
8 2
I think this idea is pretty good imo because it happens a lot to me too that when I'm mining someone with trench comes by and just takes over the entire mine or dragonfruits the entire mine (which is pretty rude), i don't say it should be free but it shouldn't cost to much either..

~Kurago