EvanTech

SrMod | Mentoring
Senior Mod
EvanTech
EvanTech
Senior Mod
Ratings
343 38
English language abbreviations consist of the first letter of each word from a phrase used to shorten a term. Here I have provided multiple sources defining acronyms and initialisms to create the most accurate and reasonable abbreviation for our lovely term here, "Season Vault Access".

Screenshot_1.jpg
Screenshot_2.jpg

Screenshot_3.jpg

Screenshot_7.jpg

S. V. A.

EvanTech

SrMod | Mentoring
Senior Mod
EvanTech
EvanTech
Senior Mod
Ratings
343 38
sorry but its
S.S.V
As you can see in my post above, an abbreviation, or acronym, is created by taking the first letter of each word and using it to create a shorter phrase. Examples include "National Football League" being shortened to "NFL", "National Aerospace and Space Administration" being shortened to "NASA" and many others. According to this pattern and definition of acronym, the proper, correct way to abbreviate "Season Vault Access" is "Season Vault Access", also known as "SVA". Removing a major name (Capitalized important word) from the phrase and using a random letter in the middle of one of the words is improper in the English language and factually incorrect.
Also admins agree it's SVA and SSV makes no sense and is just made up.

switch

Dedicated Member
ELITE
wentrare
wentrare
ELITE
Ratings
113 3
As you can see in my post above, an abbreviation, or acronym, is created by taking the first letter of each word and using it to create a shorter phrase. Examples include "National Football League" being shortened to "NFL", "National Aerospace and Space Administration" being shortened to "NASA" and many others. According to this pattern and definition of acronym, the proper, correct way to abbreviate "Season Vault Access" is "Season Vault Access", also known as "SVA". Removing a major name (Capitalized important word) from the phrase and using a random letter in the middle of one of the words is improper in the English language and factually incorrect.
Also admins agree it's SVA and SSV makes no sense and is just made up.
Still SSV

AbiXChew

SrMod | Events Manager
Senior Mod
AbiXChew
AbiXChew
Senior Mod
Ratings
261 7
I mean I call it SVA as per what the menu shows in the item when previewed. Honestly I don't correct people on it as I really don't care. But people get crazy salty on this subject lol.

Cloudiez.

MVP
Cloudiez
Cloudiez
MVP
Ratings
I thought SSV was survival season vault :oops:

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux