Season vault from 2020 ( help :( )

Jacob_Zuma

MVP
2ntr
2ntr
MVP
Ratings
I played a bit in 2020, had a bunch of stuff stored in my season vault, thought id be able to come back to the server one day after a long break and now (2 years later) I want to access my vault. I can not seem to access it now though. My username used to be Jacob_Zuma back then but its 2ntr now.

iAmBungee

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
iAmBungee
iAmBungee
Patron+
Ratings
146 8
I played a bit in 2020, had a bunch of stuff stored in my season vault, thought id be able to come back to the server one day after a long break and now (2 years later) I want to access my vault. I can not seem to access it now though. My username used to be Jacob_Zuma back then but its 2ntr now.
It's gone. At the end of seasons, you're suppose to vault all the items, then shortly after the beginning of a new season, the vault is opened back up and you have a limited amount of time to get your items back. If you don't get them back in time, they're lost forever.

Arc4Fer

Forum Expert
ELITE
Arc4Fer
Arc4Fer
ELITE
Ratings
38 6
It's gone. At the end of seasons, you're suppose to vault all the items, then shortly after the beginning of a new season, the vault is opened back up and you have a limited amount of time to get your items back. If you don't get them back in time, they're lost forever.
Yeah rip

Jacob_Zuma

MVP
2ntr
2ntr
MVP
Ratings
That is truly unfortunate.

Dr_HOTTUB_MAN

PATRON
Dr_HOTTUB_MAN
Dr_HOTTUB_MAN
Patron
What they said