Seasons ending?

Ratings
So, I've been playing on skyblock with my friend for about two weeks now, and we heard about "seasons" and how they end you lose everything, does this mean if I buy keys off the store then I lose whatever I get anyway?

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
So, I've been playing on skyblock with my friend for about two weeks now, and we heard about "seasons" and how they end you lose everything, does this mean if I buy keys off the store then I lose whatever I get anyway?
Not necessarily. At the end of every season, donators get the /resetvault perk, which allows you to fill up to 9 slots with Seasonal accessible objects, such as armor, weapons, etc. Physical objects that have not been duplicated and can be used in the next season.

Along with that, you also get to keep whatever perks you earn throughout the game, such as titles, chat colors, etc. Things that are not quite physical but are perks that you have won and can use.

Of course, most things don't transfer, and that's a bit saddening, but it's also a very nice way to refresh the game and give everyone a chance, while also making it fun and not so ridiculously repetitive, you know? I think it's a nice system that gives just about everyone a chance, and gives you a deadline to work against if you have something specific you want to do. Almost like a life!

Ratings
Okay, I appreciate the info, I just wanted to make sure I didn't spend money just to have it go towards nothing :D

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
Okay, I appreciate the info, I just wanted to make sure I didn't spend money just to have it go towards nothing :D
It wont necessarily go towards nothing. This game is fun and some things do transfer. I hope you dont decide to leave :(

Ratings
definitely won't be leaving, have too much fun with my girlfriend to leave, just wanted to know if items were transferable to next season, but will not be leaving, this is by far the best server I've played on in a long time!

IRiceI

MVP+
IRiceI
IRiceI
MVP+
Ratings
you get a reset vault thing at the end of each season

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
Hi, Optaztron

Every 9 to 12 months the server will reset everything on a server expect stuff in /vault (An area that keep items that you want to keep up to 9 items), and donor ranks. Note currently aztec is around 3 weeks old so it won't reset for at least 8 months.

Geshultz

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
Another thing,
expect stuff in /vault
you get a reset vault thing at the end of each season
You have to be a donator to get the /vault, as far as I'm aware. You get to keep perks, titles, chat colors, seasonal vault access things that you put into your /vault, and other things that have been won specific ways, e.g. the bold/italic perk won from the legendary crate or any of the perks that you get from the perk chest. Things like that will always cross over seasons unless there's some sort of error like season 6 to season 7 had, in which the perks were accidentally lost along with a few other things.

EmilieXsezar

ELITE
EmilieXsezar
EmilieXsezar
ELITE
I'm from survival. So your saying that I will be losing the money the spawner I litteraly work hard to get T^T my parrot spawner OMG