Secret location club not accessible

Ratings
I have 35/36 locations discovered, however, the doors to the club location are broken therefore I can not enter, I've tried rejoining the server, different versions of MC but nothing fixes the broken door.
Has anyone else had this issue?
Admins, can this be fixed, please?
I have attached an image of what the doors look like to me

Attachments

4thForce

Forum Expert
ELITE
4thForce
4thForce
ELITE
Ratings
334 6
Hey there!

Have you tried doing different hubs? I don't know if it would work but there are 5 different hubs and on some of them it may be open and on others closed. The fact that the door is half glitched closed and half open means it's probably supposed to be open but it just may be closed in certain hubs.

Hope this helps,
4thForce

Ratings
Hey there!

Have you tried doing different hubs? I don't know if it would work but there are 5 different hubs and on some of them it may be open and on others closed. The fact that the door is half glitched closed and half open means it's probably supposed to be open but it just may be closed in certain hubs.

Hope this helps,
4thForce
I will try that thanks

Samanthaa_x

Forum Expert
ELITE
Samanthaa_x
Samanthaa_x
ELITE
Ratings
231 5
I have 35/36 locations discovered, however, the doors to the club location are broken therefore I can not enter, I've tried rejoining the server, different versions of MC but nothing fixes the broken door.
Has anyone else had this issue?
Admins, can this be fixed, please?
I have attached an image of what the doors look like to me
Switch to a lower version of Minecraft like 1.8.9 or 1.12 and you should be able to enter it just fine! :)