HollowShell

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
PooskinJRmain
PooskinJRmain
Patron+
Ratings
102 14
So many people on skyblock have an issue with the current state of sellchests and autocraft chests on the server. After being removed from /cubitshop they are now only obtainable through crates and are extremely hard to get unless you're willing to dump lots of irl cash into the game. Many people don't have this luxury, me and some other members of Skyblock such as Zoot and Blowie came up with an idea. We think you should be able to buy sellchests and autocraft chests through /kilton, we think a price like 100k souls is a reasonable price as it would be for a 30d chest and it takes a decent amount of grinding to get 100k souls. This would also be good as at the moment there is a barrier for f2p players that means that they cannot reach larger quantities of money for things like baltop or /is top without dumping cash into the game every 30d in the hopes of getting a sellchest or similar.

We think this would be a good way for players who are f2p to not feel neglected and still be able to be competitive without spending and also for spenders to not feel like they've wasted their money as they skip out on the massive amount of grinding needed for 100k souls.

If you would support this please let us know so that admins are more likely to see it and hopefully implement it :)

I don't know how to add a poll but if someone who does could put it on I would appreciate it

Swrds

Admin | Content Developer
Admin
Swrds
Swrds
Admin
Ratings
629 7
I agree with this post, auto sell/craft chests are a p2w feature and it's nearly impossible for f2p players to get one themselves. I think 100k souls is a bit too high though, maybe 50k is more reasonable. Some players in game suggested 25k but that is too low imo.
Also I think ancient keys should be added to kilton too, maybe for 10/20k souls? Just to give f2p players a chance to open some as we don't get as many cubits from daily rewards anymore.

ItzMarni

Dedicated Member
ELITE
ItzMarni
ItzMarni
ELITE
Ratings
100 17
I totally agree with this, there needs to be a change in autosell chest, and autocraft chests. I do think that 25-35K is more reasonable though for the people that dont have as much time, for example school or a full time job.