sell price of mending books

Marine

ELITE
littlesussyking
littlesussyking
ELITE
Ratings
Hey! Mending books usually sell for 1 to 5 million, depending on the seller. Like Aries said, you could easily ask this question in game before coming to the forums.

Jacob_Zuma

MVP
2ntr
2ntr
MVP
Ratings
The price of mending books have gone up a bunch since 2 months ago, used to be around 1 million each, but now it could easily be sold on /ah for 3 Million per book.

garmerx

ELITE
xGarmerx
xGarmerx
ELITE
Ratings
Just ask around and see what people are selling/buying them for and make a price that is best suited for what you have heard but id say about 3 mil is the best.

xxRHAMERxx

PATRON+
RHAMER
RHAMER
Patron+
Ratings
Check out my shop. /warp RhamShop or RhamStore. Both warps have access to eachother. I have a 97% full CES and Vanilla enchant store as well as Tool/Weapon shop and armor store. Mending books are currently 3m in my store and I see no price increase as long as things stay similar to how they are today.

Ciao for now,
Rhamer

bing

ELITE
bingic
bingic
ELITE
Ratings
24 1
mending books can go anywhere from around 2-4m on ah but if you can find a seller like jcody/rham they can usually go a little cheaper.

-bing

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Hey, if you have a question, make sure to ask people in-game before coming to the forums.

Thanks,
Aries
The forums is the perfect place to ask questions especially those which have not been asked in game.