Sell Wand...

oZesty

MVP+
Ratings
May or may not have lost my sell wand again....

Would appreciate a replacement!!

~To be fair, I was told by a couple of players that it was fixed by Dacon.. Apparently not?

Last edited:
Ratings
I believe he was working on changing the item to a stick instead of a blaze rod as you can accidentally sell it in the shop with /sellall. It may not be changed for a while though so if you do get it replaced I'd suggest taking super ultra care of it. I keep mine in my enderchest and only bring it out when I want to use it and keep my inventory clear of anything else when using it.

oZesty

MVP+
Ratings
I believe he was working on changing the item to a stick instead of a blaze rod as you can accidentally sell it in the shop with /sellall. It may not be changed for a while though so if you do get it replaced I'd suggest taking super ultra care of it. I keep mine in my enderchest and only bring it out when I want to use it and keep my inventory clear of anything else when using it.
Good idea haha.

Talked to a mod who had talked to an admin about the replacement...
Purple4Me believes I am selling sell wands in-game and then requesting replacements with the excuse that I lost them through the glitch.
In other words he/she believes I am attempting fraud, therefore, refuses to issue a replacement.

How tf am I supposed to prove else-wise? This bs is screwing me over.

I understand where Purple is coming from by suspecting me of lying, but it had happened to me before, and me thinking it was, fixed, carelessly I made the same mistake and it happened again, what's so difficult in believing it? I'm willing to prove anything necessary in order to confirm the truth.

I'd appreciate some unbiased assistance please.

Last edited:

Ellieza

PATRON
Ellieza
Ellieza
Patron
Ratings
82 3
Sell wands tend to disappear like that, at least in my experience. I let another user borrow mine a few days ago, when he tp'd to me to give it back it never appeared in my inventory. Pretty sure a lag spike made it despawn before I got it, but I have no way to prove that.

oZesty

MVP+
Ratings
Sell wands tend to disappear like that, at least in my experience. I let another user borrow mine a few days ago, when he tp'd to me to give it back it never appeared in my inventory. Pretty sure a lag spike made it despawn before I got it, but I have no way to prove that.
Damn man, you're in twice as bad of a situation as me lol.
Pretty sure Purple4Me won't be giving either of us a replacement, we'll have to get Dacon and/or another staff member on our case.

Just one thing, don't purchase another wand, you should get a replacement, regardless.