KitPVP Selling Rank VIP for certain offers.

Do you want Rank VIP by trading a non-realmoney thing?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am to stupid to answer this question

• I am staff...

• I will do anything for it and commented the code:53901 meaning that I picked this.

• IDK which to pick cuz these are very strange and crazy random short answers..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ratings
3 2
When I win this months voting contest, I am going to use my first place and third place money to buy Rank Vast with 79.99, but the leftovers would be wasted, unless I used it too. So this is what I am making a deal, you can have my leftover money if you give me a certain deal that I like. Idk what but there is no other interests for me besides rank Vast, sponsor quite really I don't think ill ever afford. So anyways offer me deals if u want rank VIP and then whoevers I like most will be contacted. Make sure you display your email or anyway I can contact you or private message me.

UnrefinedStyle

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
90 6
When I win this months voting contest, I am going to use my first place and third place money to buy Rank Vast with 79.99, but the leftovers would be wasted, unless I used it too. So this is what I am making a deal, you can have my leftover money if you give me a certain deal that I like. Idk what but there is no other interests for me besides rank Vast, sponsor quite really I don't think ill ever afford. So anyways offer me deals if u want rank VIP and then whoevers I like most will be contacted. Make sure you display your email or anyway I can contact you or private message me.
You can't use more than one coupon per purchase, and once you use the coupon, the leftover money is gone. You also can't buy something for two separate accounts in the same purchase... meaning that you would have to either use your $25 coupon or your $75 coupon entirely on giving someone a rank.

Some48

Donator
Ratings
Just wait for a sale and buy it then buy me VIP - Legend :D . Will trade items i got lots of stuff on mulitple servers.