Should monthly key claims be separate?

• Total voters

Castle

ELITE
_Castle_
_Castle_
ELITE
Ratings
Because I paid for MVP in prison and VIP in parkour I thought monthly key claims would remain separate to their own local servers.

If I have MVP on the prison server I should be able to claim my rewards up to MVP and claim my monthly VIP reward on parkour, which makes sense. But when you claim the same tier of reward/s regardless of what server you're on, you will no longer be able to redeem that tier of reward on another server.

I would not mind keeping the daily cow free reward limited to one server wide. I simply don't like that the paid/earned rank rewards are globally redeemed when they should be local to a particular server.

Last edited:

iAmBungee

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
iAmBungee
iAmBungee
Patron+
Ratings
146 8
Yes 100%. Same with gkits being seperate as well. So dumb you can buy them on two or more different gamemodes but only be able to claim them on one gamemode before having to wait.

sean o'keeffe

ELITE
superflySean
superflySean
ELITE
Ratings
yeah i agree, you pay for the rank on other realms but can only claim that reward once on one realm +1

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
344 101
Fr as a global rank it makes sense for keys to not be separated but now that ranks are no longer global it only makes sense to make keys separate.

Suix

PATRON+
SuixideBunneh
SuixideBunneh
Patron
Ratings
+1

Rewards are not even transferable between realms, not like ancient crate can get you cubits reward. So why not?

BelenusHorror

Dedicated Member
ELITE
KingBelenus
KingBelenus
ELITE
Ratings
66 7
Yes!!! I always thought it’d make more sense for them to be separate, I even thought when it first became a thing it’d be separate