Sephyrin? Sephyrin.

Sephyrin

MVP+
Sephyrin
Sephyrin
MVP+
Ratings
Hello, kids!

I'm Sephyrin, I'm 19 and I solely play Olympus (although I'm considering playing parkour on the casual side). I play a lot, like 90 hours in 10 days a lot.
Why? Because I'm a nolyfer of course!

I tell a lie. I have a genetic disability that affects my peripheral nerves, mostly below the waist, so I have to stay off my feet for the majority of the day. It gets kinda lonely, living alone and not being able to just get up and go outside, so I play games to connect with people online. But I get by! It's my normal, and yeah sometimes it's a huge inconvenience but I could have it a lot worse, so I'm grateful I'm only slightly afflicted.

I'm really good (ego trip!) at rhythm type games, though. I play a game called Deemo, it's a piano style rhythm game with the most beautiful artwork and some really stunning songs to play, as well as a touching story that had me crying at the end.

And I'm absolutely more than excited for every episode of Game of Thrones.
Bran is the Night King. That's it. That's the tweet.

Anyway, thanks for reading my little ramble, and I hope to see more of the network soon! <3

gapplegal

MVP+
MVP
VIP+
gapplegal
gapplegal
MVP+
Ratings
Ah welcome!! That's cool that you play oly. I play oly on the side. *but don't tell others* ;)
I'm glad that even though you may not get out as much that you can connect to others on mc. Good luck with playing *sorry this was a bit late too* xD

Ratings
Welcome Sephyrin!
I commend you for telling us about your disability and not only that, but telling it who's boss and not letting it get to you. I play deemo as well (highest FC is a level 7, so I'm not that good!) but if you really really like rhythm games, I recommend osu. It's my favorite rhythm game by far and it's incredibly addicting and beautiful. I see you're an avid GoT fan as well, do you think this season has been kind of disappointing compared to the others? It's an opinion most of the fan base (perhaps me as well) shares now. I've gone of on a ramble as well! Glad to have gotten to know a little bit about you and hope to see you in-game.

Last edited:

Sephyrin

MVP+
Sephyrin
Sephyrin
MVP+
Ratings
Welcome Sephyrin!
I commend you for telling us about your disability and not only that, but telling it who's boss and not letting it get to you. I play deemo as well (highest FC is a level 7, so I'm not that good!) but if you really really like rhythm games, I recommend osu. It's my favorite rhythm game by far and it's incredibly addicting and beautiful. I see you're an avid GoT fan as well, do you think this season has been kind of disappointing compared to the others? It's an opinion most of the fan base (perhaps me as well) shares now. I've gone of on a ramble as well! Glad to have gotten to know a little bit about you and hope to see you in-game.
Another Deemo fan! I have FC on Bathtub Mermaid (Mili Collection Vol. 3) at level 9 difficulty, but the difference in speed required between levels 9 and 10 is just too immense for me without serious practice, even though I have been playing for like 3 years! I have tried Osu in the past, and I do agree that it is insanely beautiful, but sadly I can't get into it on desktop and can't get it to work correctly on mobile :(

I'm both disappointed and impressed by S8. I'm severely confused that D&D, once given almost free reign of the show with no publicly available material to base their work on, immediately threw away any and all character development and plot continuity. Storyline, who? We only know dragons!

Last edited: