server econnomy

bawsarlv

ELITE
BawsarLv
BawsarLv
ELITE
Ratings
how come this season is jobs based if jobs give 9k mby 20k and rly hard ones 100k money.
the prestige cost 10mil; p upgrade per lvl after lvl 99 cost almost 10mil; minion upgrades cost alot to but those you can afford if you dont do any prestage or p upgrades.
how come if 20k worth of job takes like 30mins to do i can afford to upgrade my party to lvl 125 for p quests if i make 100k money in 2and hafe h of grinding jobs and i need 10mil for 1 lvl. how is this season jobs based if that money i get from them is nothing ?

Attachments

DarkPoka

Dedicated Member
ELITE
DarkPoka
DarkPoka
ELITE
Ratings
47 1
Once you build a good farm it takes less than 1 minute to complete most farming jobs (except for mushrooms/logs), but I do agree with you that jobs should pay more

iAmBungee

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
iAmBungee
iAmBungee
Patron+
Ratings
165 9
I wouldn't say the season is jobs based. They're mainly for /challenge and /lbs

This season is mainly grind based into afk based. Grind ores in isles to sell / souls for pot of golds. Once you get enough $$$ then you start focusing on spawners (spider -> creeper -> iron golems.)

Minions are great as well for $$$.

There were discussions among the admins for buffing tasks payouts but as of right now that doesn't seem to be a plan currently unfortunately.