Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Username: FallOutEvan
Plot ID: 48;-46
Map name: Sewers
/plot h FallOutEvan
Difficulty: Expert
Jumps: 95

This is my first map submittion! Any and all feedback would help greatly, I already have map ideas in mind to start working on!
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Evan,

I'm going to give this a 0. The theme could be considered unoriginal as there is already a Pipe map, and currently there is a submitted map known as "Tube." But the main reason why this is a 0 and not a -1 is the build. For your first map, it's quite well done and it's clear that a lot of effort went into it. It does seem to be a bit plain (And by that I mean the use of only stone bricks on the outside), work on adding more next time. As for the parkour, consider adding more variety to the jumps.

I wish you the best of luck! <3

Sketchinqq

Dedicated Member
MVP
Sketchinqq
Sketchinqq
MVP
Ratings
66 3
Im gonna give it a +1 for the following reasons:
From what i can see, the parkour is varied,
the build ill admit is not the best but it gets the point across, though you could try adding some variation in blocks on the outside or something i dont give good building tips (because i cant build haha)
There is already some other maps with the same theme but ill give it a fighting chance
<3

Leythis

MVP+
Ambiebot
Ambiebot
MVP+
Ratings
+1 From me,
Parkour is varied Theme is relatively original. and fixed the issue with all the gray katrina mentioned earlier.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Hey Evan, gonna close this since it seems like your plot's been cleared. Shame, but thanks for submitting and I'd love to see more maps from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.