Accepted Sewing Machine - Medium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claire ❤️

koolimbe
koolimbe
Ratings
16 5
Sewing Machine, medium map by Tasses and Clairepotter9. /plot v Tasses 2. Around 50 jumps. How you enjoy!
2019-12-01_17.47.12.png

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
The build and theme are both very nice, perfect job on those. The main issue, in my opinion, is the parkour; it's a bit difficult, but mainly just annoying and not very fun (at least until the top). It's a good length for a medium, though, and is nicely varied. Good luck, +0.5!

Keep in mind, I am not an official map judge; take my review as that of a normal member of the community <3

Last edited:

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
I really enjoy this map, it’s super well built and it’s sooo cute!! But for the parkour, I’m gonna have to go with MCBYT on this one, super annoying and not very fun to do. Although nice variety and length.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Dear map judges, please wait a couple of days before judging as Claire and I nerf the parkour. Cheers!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Tasses and Clairepotter9,

I am happy to inform you that your map is being accepted!
The theme is original, as we don't have any maps relating to sewing. I feel that this was a very unique theme, so good job on that!
The build is great, and it includes several details, which is always a plus. It is accurate to the original thing as well, so good job on that! It is clear that a lot of effort went into this map, which is amazing.
The parkour has improved; the jumps are
varied and incorporated with the theme, so good job on that! There were a few confusing points; however, you have added signs to make the jumps easier to understand. The length and jumps are good for the medium difficulty!

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,

Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.