1641400363643.png

1641400388742.png

1641400532458.png

135 -99 (_Enderkitten_ 2nd plot)

Difficulty: Medium

66 Jumps, 6 Checkpoints

Enderkitten

Ratings
Just a question: if this map gets accepted, when can I clear it? I want to make a third map, and my other plot already has a work in progress on it.

Presidenten

Forum Master
ELITE
Hampifant
Hampifant
ELITE
Ratings
521 13
Just a question: if this map gets accepted, when can I clear it? I want to make a third map, and my other plot already has a work in progress on it.
When the map is in /warp beta. But you can create multiple maps on the same plot if they fit

guyseth

Dedicated Member
PATRON
guyseth
guyseth
Patron
Ratings
108 3
if a map gets accepted its usually common place to not clear the build from mapmaking world. just move the build somewhere in a corner of a plot so you can continue to use it for other builds. do /plot v guyseth 1 for an example of that.

Enderkitten

Ratings
if a map gets accepted its usually common place to not clear the build from mapmaking world. just move the build somewhere in a corner of a plot so you can continue to use it for other builds. do /plot v guyseth 1 for an example of that.
ok ty. so I just //move the whole thing

Last edited:

guyseth

Dedicated Member
PATRON
guyseth
guyseth
Patron
Ratings
108 3

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hello,

I regret to inform you that your map is REJECTED.

The THEME of your map is unoriginal, as we already have maps based around a castle. I couldn't tell what the actual theme was, was it based on the movie? Did you just want a bunch of different block colors? Before creating a parkour please make sure to check out this template to see all the maps accepted on the server!

The BUILD of your map is a problem. While it does have some nice texturing, there is some detailing and shaping missing. Maybe base your build off a object with lots of depth and details!

The PARKOUR fits the length and difficulty of a medium map, so good job on that! Your map did include a bit of variance, it was missing creativity. Alot of the jumps felt repetitive and had many annoying elements like head butting, around the corner, jumps more on the harder side. Also alot of your jumps was just floating parkour, which is allowed but needs to not jus tbe floating but is used in more of a way to blend in rather stick out. For exmaple many people use glass, you can view this in recently accepted maps!

Thank you for taking the time to create a map, I hope to see more submissions from you in the future.
If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord at Elly#5555
Elly

Status
Not open for further replies.