Sharing my Art?? Yeah.

M0DERND0C

MVP
M0DERND0C
M0DERND0C
MVP
Ratings
Hihi, yes, so I'm Rea and I'm an artist c:
This new Creations section seems like the appropriate place to put this stuff, so I'd love to share!

Some Background:
I've been drawing since I got into elementary school, but I really took a liking to it in the 6th grade! I've been drawing ever since then and my art has improved a lot. I've posted most of my art onto sites like deviantArt (yknow, that cringy place), and since I create a lot of characters, I also post it on a character-hosting site called Toyhouse! Both sites hold a lot of my art, and I go by M0DERND0C on both! (DA Link & TH Link)

I draw a lot of things, from humans, to anthropomorphic animals (sorta like Disney, but anyone on the internet would know them as Furries.). I also draw normal animals! My art style is by no means "realistic" or "anime", it is simply an art style. While I have done very stylistic artwork, my digital art does not fit into any real category. I hope you appreciate my artwork, the images are below under Spoilers to make it neater! (I apologize if they're all super big!!)

modoc wm 1.png

If you would like to see more (including my paintings I recently did for AP Art), let me know! I currently do not take commissions, but I hope I can once I turn 18. (PayPal doesn't allow minors to hold accounts smh.) Kudos if you've made it this far <3

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Very nice!! Those very strange cats look like they were designed by a Warriors fan.

PurplePandit

PATRON
PurplePandit
PurplePandit
Patron
Ratings
Very cute artwork! What art software/tools do you use? I don't personally make art, I'm just interested in all the technology used for it. Weird, I know. :)

GummytheGod

Mod+
PATRON
GummytheGod
GummytheGod
Patron
Ratings
94 2
Very cool! never known how to do this but it looks very nice!

M0DERND0C

MVP
M0DERND0C
M0DERND0C
MVP
Ratings
Very nice!! Those very strange cats look like they were designed by a Warriors fan.
The cats were actually made by Warriors fans! It's part of a group I'm in that's inspired by Warriors. In fact, a lot of the characters from there are from an old group that was Warriors based! And thank you <3

Very cute artwork! What art software/tools do you use? I don't personally make art, I'm just interested in all the technology used for it. Weird, I know.
Thank you! I myself use a touch screen laptop and the software I use is called FireAlpaca. I do own a Wacom tablet, but my hand-eye coordination has never been very good with art, so it doesn't help much. (Also yes, I use my hands on my screen. I don't like styluses.)

(If anyone else has questions, I'm willing to answer. <33)

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
Hey Rea!!

Glad to see some more creations being shared! I absolutely love the sunset one. It just looks so gorgeous and the reflection in the water is really nicely done. It always makes me jealous when I see people who are good at art so... I'm jealous

M0DERND0C

MVP
M0DERND0C
M0DERND0C
MVP
Ratings
Thank you all so much for the comments!! They mean a lot to me <3 I'm glad a lot of you enjoy the Sunset artwork, though. (I wasn't in the best state when I drew it, but emotional drawings are usually my best works <3)

I'm currently doing an event called Art Fight, so when the month is over, I'll try to share some of the attacks I did! Along with other pieces of art I've done.

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
Thank you all so much for the comments!! They mean a lot to me <3 I'm glad a lot of you enjoy the Sunset artwork, though. (I wasn't in the best state when I drew it, but emotional drawings are usually my best works <3)

I'm currently doing an event called Art Fight, so when the month is over, I'll try to share some of the attacks I did! Along with other pieces of art I've done.
Sounds like an amazing plan!!