Status
Not open for further replies.

WaffleLord47

Ratings
Username: Rainbow_Llamaaa
Map Name: Sharkour
Difficulty: Easy
About 20 Jumps
ID : /plot visit Rainbow_Llamaaa 2 (It is behind the Taco Bell map)
(Starting Area)
1603495256867.png

(Actual Map)
1603495283225.png

1603495307653.png

1603495339397.png

1603495372905.png

WICKEDMagma

Dedicated Member
Mapper
WICKEDMagma
WICKEDMagma
Ratings
162 8
Even though the goldfish is only the starting platform and not the main build, I think you can put a little bit more effort into it.

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Hello,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING your map submission. Here is my input:

Theme: The theme is original as we do not have any Shark-themed maps. We do have quite a few ocean themed maps, but none that are focused specifically on the shark, so nice job there.
Build: The spawn goldfish is pretty plain as mentioned above, so if you could redo that it would make it look a lot nicer. Also, your shark build is COPIED. According to the Map Submission Guidelines Post, copied maps are only allowed if it is a small part of the map and you have specific permission from the original builder to use it. If you were to remake the build to be not copied, you could resubmit this and have a chance at it being accepted.
Parkour: The parkour was really, really good. It fit the length and difficulty of an EASY map very well, and also it was well-varied. The jumps were all fun, and the checkpoints were not too spread out or too common. Great job on the parkour!

I'd love to see more submissions from you in the future, and have a great day!

Original Build: https://prnt.sc/v5oosz

Status
Not open for further replies.