> Difficulty: Medium <

> Number of Jumps: 50 <

> Number of Checkpoints: 5 <

> Plot info: /plot v JM4s 3 <

2021-03-03_03.58.16.png
2021-03-03_03.57.41.png

2021-03-03_03.59.25.png
2021-03-03_04.00.01.png
Second attempt at a map in Manacube! This one is based on the difficult 8-bit platformer VVVVVV. The three main objects depicted in the map (Captain Viridian, the Shiny Trinket, and the huge Terminal in which the entire map takes place) are taken from that game, with some slight design variations. Again, thanks to everyone who visited the plot and gave useful feedback!

Buffy

Forum Master
QA Team
BuffySwag
BuffySwag
QA Team
Ratings
331 5
I have nothing but praise for this map. Very pleasant and enjoyable. Good length and difficulty of jumps for a medium.

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hello JM4s,

I will be putting your map in ONGOING as I have tested and reviewed your map. Please be patient as I discuss your map with the map judging team.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord at Elly#5555
Have a great day,
Elly

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hello JM4s,

I regret to inform you that your map is REJECTED.

The THEME of your map is original as we don't have any maps like this on the server, so good job on that!

The BUILD of your map is a problem. It feels like the build was too big, it caused a lot of empty space in and around the map. The floating glass around the build also seems messy and takes away from the main build.

The PARKOUR fits the length and difficulty of a medium map, so good job on that! The parkour felt very messy and confusing in some parts. Try adding directional signs as well as making more of a purpose with the parkour added.

Thank you for taking the time to create a map, I hope to see more submissions from you in the future.
If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord at Elly#5555
Elly

Status
Not open for further replies.