Should I Buy Ig Spawners??

While iron golem spawners have recently been nerfed, I believe that it is worth it to buy igs. I currently have 5, and make maybe 50k per hour. That number might be wrong, but if it is correct, that would mean that every 60 afk hours, I'd make another 3 million, and be at 32 igs (if I constantly am afk) within 14 days, and once at that point, making 7 million a day(once again my math may be wrong) it is definitely worth it.

Dominator813

Dedicated Member
VIP+
JakIllNeverLetGo
JakIllNeverLetGo
VIP+
Ratings
133 4
They are worth it if you are able to afk them a lot and when you keep re investing in more igs and more efficient farms they will make a lot of money. You have to be patient though and save up a lot of igs until you start making big money.

Okay, I checked my numbers and I was off a little bit. Right now, with 5 IGS, I make about 30k per hour, which is 5k per IGS per hour. For a full 24 hours afk, with just 1 IGS, thats 120k. With a single IGS, it would take 25 days to be able to afford a second one. With just a single IGS, it is definitely not worth it because from voting alone, you make a full cubit every ten days, which is worth around 3 million. With 2 IGS, it takes 12.5 days. With 3, just over 8 days. More realistically, nobody is afk for 24 hours a day, and being afk 8 hours a day is a little more likely. At this rate, it would take 25 days with 3 spawners. With 4 spawners, it would take under 19 days. With 5, a little exactly 15 days. If you can get to 10 igs, it would take a little more than a week to buy another one. While being able to afford 10 seems like it would take a while, there are many other ways to make money. Starting off an ig grinder with very few igs, might not make a lot of money on its own, but pairing it with your cactus farm, or with voting, you will be able to afford a tenth igs fairly quick, and at that point, it would take around a month to get to 32 spawners, using just iron golems, so using other methods, harvesting iron will definitely come out worth it.

Eureka14.

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Eureka14
Eureka14
ELITE
Ratings
131 7
If you have iron golem spawners, I would say that it is a great source of income. The more iron golem spawners you have, the more money you make per hour. Like me, I have approx 530 iron golem spawners and make 3/4mil per hour.
Iron golem spawners are great and if you have the money, invest in them.

RozaThePanda

MVP+
MVP+
RozaThePanda
RozaThePanda
MVP+
Ratings
160 7
@Pipicz06 This is an old post please try to stay away from them. It isn't relevant anymore. It also confuses others to think that this is a new post. I understand that you want to help him with his decision but chances are its already been done. Help newer posts instead of older ones as its relevant and doesn't confuse others in the forums.

Pipicz06

ELITE
Pipicz06
Pipicz06
ELITE
Ratings
49 3
@Pipicz06 This is an old post please try to stay away from them. It isn't relevant anymore. It also confuses others to think that this is a new post. I understand that you want to help him with his decision but chances are its already been done. Help newer posts instead of older ones as its relevant and doesn't confuse others in the forums.
Sorry did not see when posted