Should I get vip or higher?

zlyzah

VIP
zlyzah
zlyzah
VIP
Ratings
15 1
Currently I am a vip rank and I was to get opinions from people that are higher than me if I should buy a higher rank, benefits and if it’ll be worth, ty

PurplePandit

PATRON
PurplePandit
PurplePandit
Patron
Ratings
If you’re weighing the benefits versus price point, I would say it heavily depends on which realm(s) you play on, as well as your level of interest in the game.

For example, elite definitely has good perks, but if you play a gamemode like parkour, many of those perks are practically useless (like /break, pvp gear in /gkits, etc) so it might not be “worth it”.

Also, if you like to grind (leaderboards), higher ranks will definitely make it easier for you. Even if you don’t grind, perks from various ranks can make your gameplay smoother, and let you progress faster (like infinite free /fly - depending on server and rank - helps make building much easier). It really depends on how invested you are into your gaming experience.

It would definitely be helpful for yourself to look at each rank’s details on the store to make an informed decision. I find that people tend to skip over this step and miss out on some features that could be game-changing (user end of course).

Good luck with your decision!

4thForce

Forum Expert
ELITE
4thForce
4thForce
ELITE
Ratings
334 6
It definitely depends on what game mode you play on the most. I play almost all survival, so the infinite fly from vip+ is definitely worth it (I mean, it’s flying in survival, it makes things A LOT easier.)

I would recommend going to the shop and to the vip+ rank and seeing the specific perks for each game mode, especially the ones you play on the most.

Hope this helps,
4thForce:mc_79-0:

P.S. And I guess I’m sort of piggybacking on this question, but for someone that plays mostly survival and some parkour, should I upgrade to MVP?

Icebarge

ELITE
Icebarge
Icebarge
ELITE
Ratings
Heyo!

If you're looking at only perks when it comes to ranking up, then as said above it really depends on how much you value the perks you'll be receiving on the server you play on the most. That being said, the cool thing about ranks is they apply across the entire network, so a big advantage is that if you do ever decide to expand or play on another server you'll receive those perks as well, which can be pretty cool!

Apart from that, I think it also comes down to personal value. If you have the money (or of course have a parent) and you're interested then by all means go for it! If you're playing a lot and think you'll have fun then I personally think that's a great way way you could enhance your experience. However if you're a little on the edge, it might be best to wait. You can keep saving up cubits through voting and /gary as well so if you do decide to get a rank you can redeem those as well!

My suggestion would be if you want to get a higher rank go in small increments, so if you're VIP try going to VIP+ and see how much you like it. From there you can decide if you want to go further or not. Either way at the end of the day it's your decision, and I'm sure you'll be happy with whatever you decide!

Also I noticed that you said you have VIP rank, however I don't currently see that displayed on the forums. If you already havn't done so, you can link your forums account to in-game account using /link in the hub server and following the instructions by clicking on your profile picture --> MineSync settings.

Thanks for reading,

- Icebarge

Last edited: