Should Keep Inventory be on in Hades next season?

CrispierChutoy1

ELITE
CrispierChutoy1
CrispierChutoy1
ELITE
Ratings
22 1
I personally believe that keep inventory should be kept on in Hades next season ONLY if there are rebirth challenges that require you to be in Hades.

Last season I saw a lot of newer players quit whenever they went into Hades with gear they grinded for just for them to be 4 shotted by someone with full SVA gear. Bad for keeping new players into the gamemode. It also makes the game a lot less fun for the older players who do not like to PvP but are required to progress through the rebirths.

I can understand the side of Keep inventory off as well. It rewards the players who PvP by having the loot of the player drop and its more of an incentive to PvP rather than it just feeling like someone is "out to get someone" specifically because nothing drops of use as it feels this season. It would also make it more fun for the people who play the mode just for the PvP if keepinv is off.

As a compromise to all players. If there is a requirement for Hades in the next season I feel a solution for that can be that Keep Inventory should be on until 2 weeks after vaults open to make it so people who play at the start of the season can get the requirements for the rebirths without the fear of losing all of things they worked hard for as most new players will most likely join at the beginning of the season from all of the hype of a new season. It would also help the older players who do not like to PvP to still be able to complete the challenges while people are trying to kill them.

If decided to have Keep inventory on next season then make every drop from Hades drop on death including the legendary drops if Hades works like this seasons Hades.

Thank you for reading!

illiterate_

PATRON+
illiterate_
illiterate_
Patron+
Ratings
52 8
I agree that there should be some sort of compromise for the players that like PvP and the players that don't. As a particularly new oly player, I have found that I prefer to stay out of Hades to avoid being killed by players that are PvP fans. It does take some of the fun away for me personally as someone who hates PvP. I can imagine if keep inventory was off, it would be even more frustrating.

I do also see how having keep inventory on could remove the fun for players that enjoy PvP as there would be no reward for them.

I think the idea to have it on for the beginning of the season is a good idea as it allows players to complete any Hades requirements needed in the beginning, and if they choose to do so, could return later in the season to reap the benefits of no keep inventory PvP.

CosmicLunaBunny

Forum Expert
MVP+
JoinVC
JoinVC
MVP+
Ratings
90 9
I don't think Keep Inventory should be on, I honestly never played prison, but if Keep Inventory on, it ruins the whole point of PvP, last time I played, their was a hologram saying that you lose items if you die in PvP, which means that they were warned. I do agree that this is a bit Pay 2 Win, but its sadly how it is, a simple cause and effect.

gay

Dedicated Member
PATRON
ooggay
ooggay
Patron
Ratings
130 5
I personally believe that keep inventory should be kept on in Hades next season ONLY if there are rebirth challenges that require you to be in Hades.

Last season I saw a lot of newer players quit whenever they went into Hades with gear they grinded for just for them to be 4 shotted by someone with full SVA gear. Bad for keeping new players into the gamemode. It also makes the game a lot less fun for the older players who do not like to PvP but are required to progress through the rebirths.

I can understand the side of Keep inventory off as well. It rewards the players who PvP by having the loot of the player drop and its more of an incentive to PvP rather than it just feeling like someone is "out to get someone" specifically because nothing drops of use as it feels this season. It would also make it more fun for the people who play the mode just for the PvP if keepinv is off.

As a compromise to all players. If there is a requirement for Hades in the next season I feel a solution for that can be that Keep Inventory should be on until 2 weeks after vaults open to make it so people who play at the start of the season can get the requirements for the rebirths without the fear of losing all of things they worked hard for as most new players will most likely join at the beginning of the season from all of the hype of a new season. It would also help the older players who do not like to PvP to still be able to complete the challenges while people are trying to kill them.

If decided to have Keep inventory on next season then make every drop from Hades drop on death including the legendary drops if Hades works like this seasons Hades.

Thank you for reading!
This is a good idea, but no keep inventory. Keep inventory = no risk factor = no fun = no players = no money
Think about how much money you'll make from kids wanting to buy lucky sets @Dacon

lavi

Dedicated Member
ELITE
tabooknot
tabooknot
ELITE
Ratings
86 3
so how i see this is if theres 4 layers have the top one have the things to rebirth and have keep inv, but the other three should acc be good and worth mining in and killing and also keep inv off idk seems like that shouldnt be that hard to come up with