SHYNX IS STEALING ALL MY THINGS.

Me_Lemonn

Ratings
7 1
so as you know I have a map called stressed depressed lemon one day while I was looking at the recent pixel art that I made of my crush
2020-06-22_23.35.47.png
I said tomorrow is my bday with it is 24 June I said in chat il be home alone because of corna with wase sad then I said I have some chocolate to make me happy then someone in chat said what is chocolate and I said because he seemed Jung happy candy then he asked what does it do I said it makes you chill and he said I like to chill it seems nice then I came to the realization he is Jung af so I said how old are you? he said 7 so then I said its bad for you don't take it and I kept saying chocolate bad don't take it and then synx said you shouldn't talk about drugs after you made your second plot like if it's bleeped up of me to say chocolate bad to a kid idk then he said come to your second plot or il wipe it so I came to it and he asked what is this another player said sugar me knowing there was a 7 year old in chat i didint say sugar cubes i said happy sugar then he wase saying this is not a joke what is this il show you now what it is in the screenshot
2020-06-11_23.23.26.png
it is sugar cubes so I got the idea to msg him I messaged him there's a 7-year-old in chat I know it's sugar cubed its sugar cubed then he said to remove it witch sure but I posted this map on formus tring to get it to be an ofical map I got told very respectfuly by quiny that it is original but the prkour is bad and it is a polished build and ihe theam is not the beast them. WItch wase fair and sometime later I'm told the sugar cubes needs to go so he took the sugar cubes out with me it is ruined now but ok here it is now ):
2020-06-23_21.55.52.png
he prob gave all the sugar cubed to his horse but we don't know (btw don't try and find out my IP by the time up there I use a VPN Nord VPN) now after some time of crying I remembered I hade a secret sugar cubes mountain so I said SHYNX DIDINT FIND MY SECRET SUGAR CUBES MOUNTAIN :) so Quinny tped and for some dumbass reason I got muted for it idk a mute for building something I really don't know its an 8 hour 1 too so he world edited it out probably tasted it then and said next time its a ban I kinda wanted to get banned because it would be funny banned for a sugar rush lol but no so ya that's the story of shynx and my candy lol.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
Hey!!

Because this thread contained some sensitive language (I assume you knew since it was an issue in game too), I took the liberty to edit it out for you and make it more forums friendly. Please refrain from using sensitive language if it's not needed <3

Me_Lemonn

Ratings
7 1
Hey!!

Because this thread contained some sensitive language (I assume you knew since it was an issue in game too), I took the liberty to edit it out for you and make it more forums friendly. Please refrain from using sensitive language if it's not needed <3
Ok thats fair thank you

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
OMG MY BDAY IS ALSO 24 JUNE AY WE'RE TWINS : DDDD HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME AND YOU OKSKDJHSKADJLAS
BDAY TWINSSSS :>>