Uneasilly // Sil

Forum Master
ELITE
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
ELITE
Ratings
522 6
So, I was trying to edit my signature, but everytime it says its too long. I made my signature really short, and it still says that it's too long... Does anyone know how to fix this?
Schermafbeelding 2019-12-22 om 21.30.20.png

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Hey there!

Make sure that you don't have two lines of blank space. This might sound confusing but think of it this way.
Even if you don't have text in them, two lines of space like this:

^^ Will count as lines. Make sure you haven't entered any extra lines, that might help.

Uneasilly // Sil

Forum Master
ELITE
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
ELITE
Ratings
522 6
Hey there!

Make sure that you don't have two lines of blank space. This might sound confusing but think of it this way.
Even if you don't have text in them, two lines of space like this:

^^ Will count as lines. Make sure you haven't entered any extra lines, that might help.
Nope, I already checked that :(

Capporo

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Capporo
Capporo
ELITE
Ratings
108 6
So, I was trying to edit my signature, but everytime it says its too long. I made my signature really short, and it still says that it's too long... Does anyone know how to fix this?
View attachment 21152
Hello there!
Ok, First thing "space" counts as a character, so you should try to decrease the amount of "spaces" you type on your signature, secondly/lastly, font size is a factor to don't increase it too much or the signature will not be saved/causing an error to pop.