GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
Well this shall be my last submission for the summer before August! I hope everyone has fun on this server while I'm gone, I'll try to be active on the forums :)

Map Creator: GamersDecision
Map Name: SilverTheHedgehog
/plot home GamersDecision 8
Map Difficulty: Hard
Amount of Jumps: 56
Checkpoint Amount: 4

Thank you for checking out my map submission! If you have any pieces of advice or critique to the map, please share them here! Even if I can't change my map for the month, I'll keep it in mind for my next submissions :)

Attachments

Destroyer

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TheDestroyer7234
TheDestroyer7234
ELITE
Ratings
144 6
Here are my thoughts about the map!
I think the build is decently well. In my opinion, there might be too many details and block variants. But overall, it's really well done!
For the parkour, I think it suits a hard map and it's also well varied.
I hope you have a great time on your vacation!
Good luck with the map, Des :D

GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
Here are my thoughts about the map!
I think the build is decently well. In my opinion, there might be too many details and block variants. But overall, it's really well done!
For the parkour, I think it suits a hard map and it's also well varied.
I hope you have a great time on your vacation!
Good luck with the map, Des :D
Thank you Des! I appreciate it a lot!
It has been fun so far, wonder how the rest of the month goes :)

zzykrkv

Dedicated Member
VIP+
zzykrkv
zzykrkv
VIP+
Ratings
202 5
I have found a few S K I P S
Some of these are minor, some not so much, you can decide which one is necessary to patch.
All these skips have been verified by me
Blue = Intended path
Red = Skip
1594127351148.png
1594127375723.png

Both Pics below are part of 1 skip
1594127414861.png

1594127476087.png

GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
I have found a few S K I P S
Some of these are minor, some not so much, you can decide which one is necessary to patch.
All these skips have been verified by me
Blue = Intended path
Red = Skip
View attachment 31357 View attachment 31358

Both Pics below are part of 1 skip
View attachment 31359
View attachment 31360
Thank you for taking your time with finding skips! The first two I personally don't think that they matter, but that last one does, even if it requires precise cobweb maneuvering. I sadly can't edit the map before August, so if the map gets accepted, Map Judges must do the job! :)

zzykrkv

Dedicated Member
VIP+
zzykrkv
zzykrkv
VIP+
Ratings
202 5
Thank you for taking your time with finding skips! The first two I personally don't think that they matter, but that last one does, even if it requires precise cobweb maneuvering. I sadly can't edit the map before August, so if the map gets accepted, Map Judges must do the job! :)
I'm not 100% sure about the 1bm slime 3x2+1 as its an easy fix, but I get it. The current map I'm working on is definitely gonna be cheesable with bwmm, but honestly, if they're able to cheese it that way they deserve the skip :)

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello GamersDecision,

I am happy to inform you that your map is being accepted!
The theme is original, as we don't have any maps based off of Silver, so good job on that
The build is accurate to what you were going for, with quite a bit of block variation throughout! I can tell that a lot of effort went into this!
The parkour is
varied throughout, and incorporated with the theme quite nicely! I did patch the exploits that were pointed out by @zzykrkv as you are unable to get online. The length of the course and difficulty of the jumps fit the hard difficulty quite nicely, and this map was quite fun to play!

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.