Puddle

VIP+
atPuddle
atPuddle
VIP+
Ratings
36 1
Heyo!
My name is atPuddle, but you can call me Puddle. I guess I will make an introduction so people can know me better, here it goes...

IGN: atPuddle

Birthday: May 9th

Race: Black

Hobbies: My hobbies are making YouTube video if that's a hobby, I like making contents for people because it is a fun thing to do. I also like to edit photos and try to design them, or basically drawing. My dream job is to become a Graphic Artist and a content creator, I hope I can achieve that.

What I like: I like to play basketball sometimes, even though I haven't played it in 2 months, but if I did went back to playing basketball again, I would love it. I also love to eat some food because the food is good. It's crazy I still eat a lot of foods sometimes but I am still skinny lol. I also like music, music is the best. Especially rap music, I love that.

--

Are You Single?: As of now, yes.

Do you have a crush?: Definitely!

Can I date you?: Umm, I don't know. Would be weird to date someone I haven't met in real life yet.

--

If you were about to die, what would be your last request?: It would probably be to buy what I've always wanted to buy.

What would you do if you've found $1,000 lying down on the floor?: I mean, I would probably take it maybe, sometimes it could be a trap or some guy on YouTube recording me. So, I don't know, I would try to be careful.

If someone punched you, what would you do?: Punch them back, because I never touched you. :innocent:

If you've missed the bus, what would you do?: Either run after it, if possible or wait for the next one. Sometimes I may just look for another bus I can take. Happens a lot in New York.

--

What's your favorite soda?: Favorite soda is probably Pepsi or Crush. So, don't even mention Coke next to me. I mostly drink Arizona or some water. Don't really drink soda too much.

What's your favorite song?: I don't have a favorite artist really, but Drake would be someone I like a lot. I listen to a lot of songs really and I feel the list is too long. But I do listen to songs from Pop Smoke like "Welcome to the party" or "Dior". Also songs like "Futsal Shuffle" from Lil Uzi vert, "The Box" from Roddy Ricch and especially Polo G songs. I have a variety of songs I love, but most songs from the top charts are the songs I like. I can't say it all in my head.

What's your favorite game?: Minecraft, duh. But, I also like Brawl Stars, a fun game by Supercell.

What's your favorite dance style?: Milly rock, I just like the move.

What's your favorite candy?: SKITTLES!.

What's your favorite chips?: Cheetos Cheddar Jalapeno, and these new Taki chips called "Watz". I just love the taste. I also like some cheesy popcorn.

What's your favorite TV shows?: Spongebob Squarepants the best, I used to love Gravity Falls as well.

What's your favorite movies?: I have a lot of favorite movies, I usually love comedy movies or action movies. So, I honestly can't decide. But, Birdbox is one of the movies I like and Endgame are cool

What's your favorite food?: Chicken Wings!

--

Thanks for checking out this thread. I hope we can be able to be friends now you've met me and what I love to do. If you have any questions/comments for me, I would be more than happy to check it out. I want people to know me more as a person and I hope this helps. I also hope to be a YouTuber for this server, which would be a lot of fun. I am also by KitPvP, Parkour, and sometimes Olyumpus. These are the servers you'll mostly spot me in. I absolutely hate Factions, Skyblock and Survival so don't expect me really there unless I am actually bored. Anyways, I hope to see you, take care.

Discord: Puddle#0001

UPDATED: 04/01/20 15:49 EST.

Last edited:

nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10
This is a very thorough introduction lmao. I feel like a know you now haha. I play Parkour too so I will make sure to say hi if I see you in game!

gapplegal

SrMod | Wiki Manager
Senior Mod
gapplegal
gapplegal
Senior Mod
Ratings
298 11
As Chwan said... I feel like I know you lmfao. Welcome welcome!!!! Good to meet you *tips hat*

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
You seem like a pretty chill dude! Hope to see you on parkour, even though you've already been in the community for a bit I'm here if you need help or have questions <3

Also MAY GANG!! Your birthday's one day after mine lol