guyseth

Dedicated Member
PATRON
guyseth
guyseth
Patron
Ratings
108 3
please review current build requirements and play the new maps to get a feel of how new maps are judged

Vowlxy

gigglesauruss
gigglesauruss
Ratings
What do you mean? And also do you know how long it will take to get a response to see if I was accepted or not?

guyseth

Dedicated Member
PATRON
guyseth
guyseth
Patron
Ratings
108 3
new maps require a central build and clear theme, as well as less/no floating parkour you should get a response in the next day or so

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hello,

I regret to inform you that your map is REJECTED.

The THEME of your map is unoriginal as we already have many maps based around clouds/the sky. Before creating a map, be sure to check out the theme document for all maps accepted on the server here!

The BUILD of your map is a problem. There isn't a main build, it is just floating blocks. Next time try considering creating one main build with lots of depth and detail.

The PARKOUR fits the length and difficulty of a medium map, so good job on that! Your parkour is lacking variance, only things that are incorporated are regular jumps, ladders, and a slime. To add more variance, try adding more jumps with unique blocks like pots, water, heads, vines, etc.

Thank you for taking the time to create a map, I hope to see more submissions from you in the future.
If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord at Elly#5555
Elly

Status
Not open for further replies.