Skyblock Feedback of Manacube (My views)

Baihu

ELITE
ImBaihu
ImBaihu
ELITE
Ratings
Introduction
Hello, my ign in "Baihuuu", some of you may know me from the skyblock realm. For this post, I just want to give some general feedback upon manacube. This feedback will include a bunch of positives, maybe some negatives, and some opinions of my own (the opinions can include suggestions of removal and/or additions to the server for future updates).

Anecdote
To begin with, I started roughly 5 weeks ago and quite a lot has happened since I began. I was a new member in need of a new Minecraft server to play because it's been a long time since I last settled into a server. I was particularly looking for a skyblock server for the reason being my love for skyblock. Within day one of the servers, I was welcomed by a bunch of skyblock members. Which at the time I felt really warmly welcomed but now as I'm a bit more used to the server and a little bit is known within skyblock it now feels as if it's clockwork for other members to welcome new players, on the other hand, it shows sportsmanship.

Further in my current 5-week playtime. I began to stream manacube on twitch, i hosted giveaways for the skyblock community to show my appreciation to the community. Furthermore, I began to change it up a bit and create minigames on my island which unfortunately it did go not as planned. I had a bit of an idea but my friend "FussiestDrake76" rapidly got burned out of the server and he left and hasn't returned in a long while. I was on my own on my island trying to create "spleef" which didn't happen because i did not have the motivation to create it. In addition to this, skin contests were successful and we had a couple of rounds.

As of up to date, I feel as if I've settled into the community quite well, I made some friends and/or some neutral relationships with some people such as "iShleep", "Ironik:sleepy:", "aGoodSoupSoup". In addition to this, I'm probably gonna add "swrdz" to the list of people I either feel like I've made friends with or neutral with. (I'm unsure yet hence why I said maybe" and "SuixideBunneh" aka the popular people on skyblock, and to those who I may have missed, I do apologize and I do remember you. Don't worry xD.

Feedback
Moving on to the feedback for

Positives:
There are lots of positives for ManaCube. Starting with the crates, If I am not wrong the featured crate gets updated every season. e.g last season was spring and this season is Skyrim. Basically, I'm saying I have a small idea in a nutshell of the featured crate clock and how often it changes as in seasons. In terms of the crate, the items are outstanding. The enchantments are very well developed and almost perfectly made for the item, the detail made on the item is amazing (e.g the brotherhood cloak). Overall I love the crates and the idea of the season access vault and the season vault access items. 9/10.

Moving on to the events within manacube. This is in terms of the boss, miniboss, and the manapond. The boss event is very well created. Its attacks are powerful for those with just diamond armor with vanilla Minecraft enchantments. Now although the boss is most likely to be difficult for new members because of its attacks. But It is not because of the fact there are a lot of members to join as well since it's a communal event. It hopefully gives new members a drive to become the top 3 of damage dealt with the boss which means constant grinding on the server. The manapond is an event that's a first seen for me. I have never seen an event on many Minecraft servers I have been on. I love the idea of items, keys, and boosters flying out the pond and you have to use your fishing rod skills to catch the items. It's decently hard I must admit because of the swarm of players thirsting to gain the good drops from it. Overall is an amazing event to attend for some free rewards. Lastly the miniboss, now I have only encountered the miniboss once but I like the idea of /worlds having minibosses for the players to fight and kill. The minibosses do drop items such as the golden knight sword and other items. For this event, I can't say much. Overall for the events, I rate a solid 10/10

In terms of sky block itself is absolutely outstanding, It really well developed and it requires dedication to start moving up the leader boards, I really love the fact you have to use "Mana" to upgrade your island in order to access better perks which includes: multipliers of mob spawning, allowing more spawners on the island and much more. There are small little details in chat that I really love which are the "Guess the word" and "Unscramble" which keep chatting alive and give you a reward for giving the answer. That's also the first time I have seen it, furthermore, the /kilton command is also the first time I have seen something like that, I love how the command allows you to sell the heads of slain mobs so you can buy new worlds or purchase rewards from the rewards shop, it really allows you to stop heads from bulking up. Moving on to the cobblestone generators within the skyblock. The cobblestone generators have upgrades when you upgrade your island level which unlocks better generators with /gen. I love the feature as a whole but to me, it does not really use full to me personally because I am "Rich"... kinda.

That ends it for my skyblock feedback, I hope that the readers enjoyed the read
(Most of you probably skimmed it, if you didn't i appreciate it a lot).

Last edited: