Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,718 83
Due to an incident we've had to rollback Skyblock worlds & inventories to preserve Season Vault items.
Since the reset is this weekend, we are doing a lengthy rollback of 12 days to ensure no SVA items are lost.

YOU WILL NEED TO ADD YOUR SVA ITEMS TO YOUR SKYBLOCK SEASON VAULT AGAIN

- Any new valentine SVA items won after Feb 18th will be automatically added to your vault in Season 11, no need to make ticket
- No perks/ranks/stats/currencies were rolled back
- Any SVA trades that happened in the last 12 days will need support ticket
------------------------------------------------

There is possibility for duplicated items as a result of this rollback. We are disabling all forms of trading and warning players to not trade SVA items.
Any duplicated items added to the season vaults will be automatically removed upon release in Season 11.

RESET DELAY
We are delaying Season 11 release date to Sunday, March 6th @ 3:00PM EST to give the community more time to vault their items again

I am still unable to get on to skyblock but the rest of the server is accessible to me. It's saying I need the updated version of MC but I am running 1.18.2. It says there are 20+ people playing skyblock so I feel like I may be the only one having this issue. Any idea how to fix it and get on?

Due to an incident we've had to rollback Skyblock worlds & inventories to preserve Season Vault items.
Since the reset is this weekend, we are doing a lengthy rollback of 12 days to ensure no SVA items are lost.

YOU WILL NEED TO ADD YOUR SVA ITEMS TO YOUR SKYBLOCK SEASON VAULT AGAIN

- Any new valentine SVA items won after Feb 18th will be automatically added to your vault in Season 11, no need to make ticket
- No perks/ranks/stats/currencies were rolled back
- Any SVA trades that happened in the last 12 days will need support ticket
------------------------------------------------

There is possibility for duplicated items as a result of this rollback. We are disabling all forms of trading and warning players to not trade SVA items.
Any duplicated items added to the season vaults will be automatically removed upon release in Season 11.

RESET DELAY
We are delaying Season 11 release date to Sunday, March 6th @ 3:00PM EST to give the community more time to vault their items again
I am still unable to get on to skyblock but the rest of the server is accessible to me. It's saying I need the updated version of MC but I am running 1.18.2. It says there are 20+ people playing skyblock so I feel like I may be the only one having this issue. Any idea how to fix it and get on?

CullanP

Admin | Software Engineer
Admin
CullanP
CullanP
Admin
Ratings
74 15
Should be resolved now