skyblock lag

Victorbboy

VIP
ItsVictorBBoy
ItsVictorBBoy
VIP
Ratings
the lag is so bad that you cant even play ever block you placed gets deleted and you keep getting kicked so many people really hate this and people have quit because the lag is so bad

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
Hello, Victorbboy!

Although the staff team is well aware of the lag, there's not much they can do about it until Dacon, Boom and the rest of the development team address it. Surely, it is high priority, but no information has been given since it first appeared. There's nothing we or the staff team can do until that time comes. I apologize for the inconvenience, as I'm sure many others do. Hopefully, it won't take long, though.

Ratings
prety annoying when i suddenly get 1 shotted by the tarantula in darkroots after lag spike
hope the lag gets fixes soon AAAA

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
Hey there!

I get what you mean! But I’m sure staff is doing their best to fix and improve skyblock. Sometimes it’s hard but all we can do is be patient c:

-regards

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,887 47
Now that KitPVP has gotten its own dedicated proxy to help with the lag, I'm sure other game modes will get their turn with lag reduction in the near future! This kitpvp update was kind of a surprise, so I'm hoping the same thing will happen to all servers soon.

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey there, we're most certainly trying our best to resolve the lag issues on a couple of servers on ManaCube. We've received some complaints about it and I can assure you that our staff team is working hard to resolve these lag issues so that the players can get the best gameplay experience. As SSM mentioned above we've already added a dedicated proxy just for KitPvP so we're most definitely working on some lag issues for the other servers in question! :)

RudraVII

VIP
Ratings
I have experienced this lag, and it makes it near unplayable, but I trust the developers and staff team to deal with it. KitPvP getting its own proxy is a good start, and I'm sure with other changes and optimizations it'll be dealt with in due time.

Goldan_Bullett

MVP
Adaphas
Adaphas
MVP
Ratings
7 2
At least the lag isn't all the time. Only occasionally! So it could be worse.

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,887 47
At least the lag isn't all the time. Only occasionally! So it could be worse.
please stop posting on old threads
these old threads have already had a complete discussion
all you're really doing is pushing already seen threads into the active threads.

since you're going for staff, I recommend you slow down on your posts, and make your activity on the forums last longer than 4 days
posting on new threads, with meaningful comments, is an excellent way to become known in the community and show that you care (both are important for staff members)

Goldan_Bullett

MVP
Adaphas
Adaphas
MVP
Ratings
7 2
...Thanks for the advice. I will keep that in mind! Also one question, why is there like 3-5 other SSM's?

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,887 47
...Thanks for the advice. I will keep that in mind! Also one question, why is there like 3-5 other SSM's?
OH LMAOO
I suppose you're talking about the accounts on Oasis?
Those would be my alts lol!
I have them on my mob grinders so I can get money haha

Goldan_Bullett

MVP
Adaphas
Adaphas
MVP
Ratings
7 2
That makes SO MUCH more sense! Thanks for the clarification! Good to know you got an army of Alts. LOL!