Skyblock manapond magic times

Popcorn

MVP+
__Popcorn
__Popcorn
MVP+
Ratings
So the times the magic surrounds the manapond is 10 am, 2 pm and 6 pm EST. For Australia these times are completely different, as its 12 am, 4 am and 8 am AEST. Is it possible for these times to be made for everyone around the world? As doing the island quest this is very hard to do because of school and stuff like that.

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
Olympus as well! The only pond event I am able to catch at at 10pm T^T

staviette

ELITE
Ratings
Not even other countries. Those with odd work schedules and such would benefit from having them more spread out through the day and night as well.

Mik

Forum Expert
ELITE
mtb130
mtb130
ELITE
Ratings
193 36
Although I don't think it is really possible to move the times so it fits everywhere maybe adding a forth time and spreading them our by 6 hours will allow everyone to go twice a day. Also the times currently are off by one hour when u visit the pond.

MagicTurtleIV

ELITE
MagicTurtleIV
MagicTurtleIV
ELITE
Ratings
Yeah i'm in New Zealand and it's 3am, 7am and 11am. Pretty hard to make all of them other than 11am... Would definitely love to see another time added!

Chris (づ˘ ³˘)づ

Forum Expert
ELITE
luela
luela
ELITE
Ratings
186 2
I would love to see this happen. To further bring this suggestion into the drawing board, I would make a suggestion at https://suggestions.manacube.com . Hope to see it there in there in the near future!

Chris (Apologetical)