Skyblock Oasis = Custom music

ItemHunt

MVP+
Keiran28
Keiran28
MVP+
Ratings
Hi, I am ItemHunt playing on Skyblock, I was thinking if there would be a custom music plugin meaning that you can create your own music that can be played on your island, so here how it goes as I was thinking, when executing the command something like /is music create, the invetory with double chest slots above the invetory should pop up, it's like when you use the command /shop but this one is dedicated for music... There's stop, play, change Beats per measure, "Save project(Not export)" buttons and some blocks which is used to identify which instrument can be selected from the invetory for an example, for the normal piano, there should be dirt that indicates it's a piano and so on... On the double chest slots, this is the work space for your own music from left to right, the notes of different instruments can be in any column as long as it is played correctly. and on the last row of the double chest slots, there would be next page and back page and I'm unsure if you'll make the pages limited or unlimited but the important thing is you can export it as Mp3 or OGG (Just to save up the space on the database) that would be uploaded on database for your account and it should be ready to go to play on island. Plus you can have an option to delete the song.

Grieks

PATRON
Grieks
Grieks
Patron
Ratings
68 2
Hey ItemHunt,

This idea sounds really cool and I'm sure that a lot of people would enjoy it. The best way to get your suggestion seen is to post it on the suggestions page of ManaCube. This way people can vote, leave comments, and suggest changes to your overall idea.

You can find this page at https://suggestions.manacube.com/

if you have any other questions, be sure to ask!

Grieks

Chris (づ˘ ³˘)づ

Forum Expert
ELITE
luela
luela
ELITE
Ratings
186 2
Though this does sound like an awesome idea. I don’t think this will be able to be implemented into the game. It would take a lot of coding to get an individual instrument in, let alone more than 5. But this is only my opinion, so I encourage you to make a suggestion with the link that @Grieks has given you. Good luck!