Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey there FireDragon9k

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.

Theme: For your theme to start things off on, not really a great start from my perspective sadly. Your map is quite similar to a lot of maps we've got on ManaCube parkour, the type of biome theme which usually incorporates the nether, end, and overworld theme that you've clearly used in your map submission, sadly which is unoriginal.

Build: For your build, there's honestly nothing really that special about it, it's a pretty small build honestly and there's not really much work put into it to make it visually pleasing, at least that's how I see it. Your biomes don't look like natural islands and are basically just floating chunks which really make your map look bad.

Parkour: For your parkour, a chunk of it is floating around your parkour map which doesn't necessarily look too good so I would suggest that you try/attempt to change that as it looks messy. Your parkour is unvaried and is pretty repetitive from my perspective. You didn't really use many interesting blocks in your parkour map so I would suggest that you add more fun blocks such as anvil jumps, flower pot jumps, chest jumps, cactus jumps, etc. Aswell a little thing I noticed is that you mainly used stone slabs to connect the islands instead of any other sort of cool blocks which disappointed me.

Thanks for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.