anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Great videos dude! You can literally see how confident you’re getting as the videos go on. I’m no professional myself by any means but I’d just suggest try to fill up the awkward silences in the videos. Everyone does it don’t stress!

I really like the length of the videos, most youtubers I’ve seen that are just starting out, make really short ones (nothing wrong with this though!) but I love the effort you’ve put into this, which definitely shows!
Looking forward to seeing you create more stuff ;):D

CommonMistakes

Dedicated Member
VIP
Pateu
Pateu
VIP
Ratings
56 1
One of my fav Skyblock Aztec youtubers is growing! But slowly :(. I wish the community would pay more attention to you :D You make very good content

Ratings
Great videos dude! You can literally see how confident you’re getting as the videos go on. I’m no professional myself by any means but I’d just suggest try to fill up the awkward silences in the videos. Everyone does it don’t stress!

I really like the length of the videos, most youtubers I’ve seen that are just starting out, make really short ones (nothing wrong with this though!) but I love the effort you’ve put into this, which definitely shows!
Looking forward to seeing you create more stuff ;):D

Thank you so much! It means a lot :) I will keep going at it and try to grow as much as possible. I’m not too used to youtube but this has been my first month and I’m happy with all the feedback you have given me and it’ll inspire me to do more.
Thank youuuu

Ratings
One of my fav Skyblock Aztec youtubers is growing! But slowly :(. I wish the community would pay more attention to you :D You make very good content

Thank you so much! I will try and make a lot more to hopefully grow quicker but I am growing slowly but surely! Thank you for the encouragement to do more :)