[skyblock] Quickbuy/multi-stack purchase option

Ratings
I was recently building an entire chunk of emerald blocks, and found it increasingly tedious to have to select "Buy a Stack", then buy it, then do it all over again for a whole inventory's worth every time I needed a refill. I'd like an option to buy many of the same type of item/object in order to quickly and efficiently purchase many of the same item. For example, prisons has a tab that allows you to buy however many stacks you would like of an object, and also has a quick "sell all" feature using the middle mouse button. I think skyblock players could greatly profit from this as it would allow players like me to buy many blocks at once to complete a build, and would decrease some dependency on the rather expensive infinity chests. (I'm also going to post this on https://suggestions.manacube.com/ so dw)
thanks for reading my suggestion lol

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
I was recently building an entire chunk of emerald blocks, and found it increasingly tedious to have to select "Buy a Stack", then buy it, then do it all over again for a whole inventory's worth every time I needed a refill. I'd like an option to buy many of the same type of item/object in order to quickly and efficiently purchase many of the same item. For example, prisons has a tab that allows you to buy however many stacks you would like of an object, and also has a quick "sell all" feature using the middle mouse button. I think skyblock players could greatly profit from this as it would allow players like me to buy many blocks at once to complete a build, and would decrease some dependency on the rather expensive infinity chests. (I'm also going to post this on https://suggestions.manacube.com/ so dw)
thanks for reading my suggestion lol
There is a visual bug that makes it so that option is not available. It is a thing, but has been bugged for a little bit. It's still there I believe, but you just can't click it. If you click on the square in the middle between the the two options, at the very bottom, you should get that option. We know about it, but thanks for reporting!

Best,
Wings