Skyblock Season 10

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
After watching the promo video, I’m so hyped for Skyblock?? Although I’m also more excited to see what you both come up with for the future of Olympus! :D

Really a unique Skyblock, and I love the look of the wolves in the ‘Wolfhaven’ world!

kile5453

ELITE
kile5453
kile5453
ELITE
Ratings
In the burningland and morend slayer regions, does everything drop on death like in islands? Or will it be only stuff you get there, like hades on olympus? Cause in the second reveal it said it'd be like olympus, but now it seems more like islands.

And p.s., I'd greatly prefer that it be like olympus, though I doubt this'll change anything if it's not.

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,718 83
In the burningland and morend slayer regions, does everything drop on death like in islands? Or will it be only stuff you get there, like hades on olympus? Cause in the second reveal it said it'd be like olympus, but now it seems more like islands.

And p.s., I'd greatly prefer that it be like olympus, though I doubt this'll change anything if it's not.
Wolfhaven - nothing dropped
Morend - only loot like on olympus
Burning lands - all items dropped (unless protected)

sinisterkitten80

ELITE
Sinisterkitten80
Sinisterkitten80
ELITE
Ratings
Man I Can't Wait you guys and gals busted ur A@@, I've been waiting for the new skyblock and its epic, staff are really going g far and beyond best server for sure and so happy for the merge, Can't wait to see whats next but I'm sure yall are going to blow are minds again. Great Job

jacobtalks

ELITE
RapEnjoyer
RapEnjoyer
ELITE
Ratings
so very excited and seems very very POGGERS,

mana cube is pog
update seems actually enjoyable unlike other servers