ItzMarni

Dedicated Member
ELITE
ItzMarni
ItzMarni
ELITE
Ratings
100 17
So at the moment, sell chests expire after 30 days of usage. I think this isn't a good idea since not everyone has the money / cubits to get them, and some people also just have begun, so they cannot buy one from another player. So my suggestion is that you can repair sell chests with mana, since you can easily obtain mana even as a beginner. For example, it costs 250K mana to repair it and reset the timer, so it works again for 30 days until you have to repair it again. Since everyone can obtain mana this would give sell chests allot more usage.

teeth420

QA Team
teeth420
teeth420
QA Team
Ratings
46 1
I feel like some sort of repair system is kinda necessary. I like the fact that your idea uses mana bc like you said everyone can obtain it easily. +1 from me

DontDoubtMe

ELITE
DontDoubtMe
DontDoubtMe
ELITE
Ratings
21 1
+1 For Some sort of repair system because /is top will be the players who can afford to actually buy keys,sellchests and auto craft chests all the time and new players will never have an even chance as well as general elite players who do not dump money into the server. This season seems to be more about who can spend the most money on keys to win and then just afk. A different form of money making would be a good idea to implament that will be able to compete with the sell chests but with a bit of grinding AKA farming, Mining,Mob kills etc... This may encourage people to play/grind more rather than just afk their spawners while online. Once you do reach a certain amount of spawners it feels like you can not go any further besides buying more spawners and more afking, raising crop prices or implament money for killing Mobs or mining certain ores on your island would be nice to see. Also as a last suggestion maybe a 30Day infinite sell wand could also be a good thing if there is not going to be a repair system for the sell chests.

ItzMarni

Dedicated Member
ELITE
ItzMarni
ItzMarni
ELITE
Ratings
100 17
+1 For Some sort of repair system because /is top will be the players who can afford to actually buy keys,sellchests and auto craft chests all the time and new players will never have an even chance as well as general elite players who do not dump money into the server. This season seems to be more about who can spend the most money on keys to win and then just afk. A different form of money making would be a good idea to implament that will be able to compete with the sell chests but with a bit of grinding AKA farming, Mining,Mob kills etc... This may encourage people to play/grind more rather than just afk their spawners while online. Once you do reach a certain amount of spawners it feels like you can not go any further besides buying more spawners and more afking, raising crop prices or implament money for killing Mobs or mining certain ores on your island would be nice to see. Also as a last suggestion maybe a 30Day infinite sell wand could also be a good thing if there is not going to be a repair system for the sell chests.
I completely agree, definitely a +1 on the different way of making money such as farming mob killing, worlds, etc.

Zall4zar

ELITE
Zall4zar
Zall4zar
ELITE
Ratings
I agree totally, its annoying even tho i started 1 day after sb merge. I cant nearly buy one and the economy is getting ridiculous, a new player would have no chance even in months to get one.

TheMajesticRice

ELITE
TheMajesticRice
TheMajesticRice
ELITE
Ratings
38 3
since you can easily obtain mana even as a beginner.
I do agree that the sell chest should have a way to repair it. However, the idea of the sell chest is so that you have minimal interaction with the game and just AFK to earn your money, right? 250k mana is going to require quite a bit of buying/earning mana, which contradicts the idea of the sell chest. Even with afking for the entire 30d period a sell chest lasts, you would only get 7200 mana. Killing mobs would also defeat the purpose of wanting to AFK all the time.

The easiest way to fix the issue and what will probably happen is that they'll re-add them to the cubitshop. I wouldn't expect for anything less than 25 cubits, considering the novelty of them and how many keys it currently takes to get one on average.

ItzMarni

Dedicated Member
ELITE
ItzMarni
ItzMarni
ELITE
Ratings
100 17
I do agree that the sell chest should have a way to repair it. However, the idea of the sell chest is so that you have minimal interaction with the game and just AFK to earn your money, right? 250k mana is going to require quite a bit of buying/earning mana, which contradicts the idea of the sell chest. Even with afking for the entire 30d period a sell chest lasts, you would only get 7200 mana. Killing mobs would also defeat the purpose of wanting to AFK all the time.

The easiest way to fix the issue and what will probably happen is that they'll re-add them to the cubitshop. I wouldn't expect for anything less than 25 cubits, considering the novelty of them and how many keys it currently takes to get one on average.
That's the point of this season though, they didn't want fully make the game afk. and in my opinion its fun to grind a bit too, and 250K isn't a whole lot considering you have 30 days to collect it. And after a while you only afk and it kind of gets boring.

TheMajesticRice

ELITE
TheMajesticRice
TheMajesticRice
ELITE
Ratings
38 3
That's the point of this season though, they didn't want fully make the game afk. and in my opinion its fun to grind a bit too, and 250K isn't a whole lot considering you have 30 days to collect it. And after a while you only afk and it kind of gets boring.
If they want to force interaction with the game, they'd remove sell chests and make sell wands the only way to sell stuff automatically again.

ItzMarni

Dedicated Member
ELITE
ItzMarni
ItzMarni
ELITE
Ratings
100 17
If they want to force interaction with the game, they'd remove sell chests and make sell wands the only way to sell stuff automatically again.
I kind of agree with you about the afk thing, but it does get boring after only afking and not doing else. And you can really make money overnight and stuff and I think that's the main goal of sell chests

TheMajesticRice

ELITE
TheMajesticRice
TheMajesticRice
ELITE
Ratings
38 3
I kind of agree with you about the afk thing, but it does get boring after only afking and not doing else. And you can really make money overnight and stuff and I think that's the main goal of sell chests
The goal of sell chests is to be pay-to-win, you have to remember this is a business as well as a minecraft server. If people can buy something that lets them earn money without being on the pc themselves, they'll buy it. I doubt they would add an option that lets us fix an item with ingame currency, when they could just make the item rebuyable whenever yours runs out.

And i'm not saying that theyre money hungry or just dont care about the players ideas. But, you can't ignore the business side of it. I've been here since 2014 and I would very much doubt the mana repair will happen, even if it is a good idea.

SoShiS0ne

ELITE
SoShiS0ne
SoShiS0ne
ELITE
Ratings
I totally understand if certain hours we can afk to get dem money from sell chests. However, currently, afk grind is the meta now and I heard a lot said that it is most likely promised to not have afk meta. Now, its back to square one, every players who have em sell chests would just afk to get em moneys. Personally, I don't think it's supposed to be like this. Later when we complain certain issue, then those afk players would assume that the complaints aren't really a complain (it's an example, no offense to those afk grinders, cause i do that when i really need to be away).

So far I think, this can counter the issue of getting dem sell chests more conveniently, instead of easily INFLATE from the market, like everyday confirm I'll see players be typing "now sell chests costs 1B", then suddenly few hours later it be 6B. (not just sell chests, be it mana or cubit).

Anyways, back to the topic, if you ask me if this suggestion is good, I'd clearly say that this is by far the best suggestions, instead of P2W, F2W is posssible too at some point.

#hopingforachangeinManacube

acousthicc

VIP+
acousthicc
acousthicc
VIP+
Ratings
16 1
So at the moment, sell chests expire after 30 days of usage. I think this isn't a good idea since not everyone has the money / cubits to get them, and some people also just have begun, so they cannot buy one from another player. So my suggestion is that you can repair sell chests with mana, since you can easily obtain mana even as a beginner. For example, it costs 250K mana to repair it and reset the timer, so it works again for 30 days until you have to repair it again. Since everyone can obtain mana this would give sell chests allot more usage.
That is an insane amount of Mana, but it's understandable. At the same time money/coins can be made more efficiently than mana.

ItzMarni

Dedicated Member
ELITE
ItzMarni
ItzMarni
ELITE
Ratings
100 17
That is an insane amount of Mana, but it's understandable. At the same time money/coins can be made more efficiently than mana.
Well it is, but you have 30 full days to collect it so I feel like you should have enough time for that