Skyblock sugestion

lil_crafter_15

I cant help but notice how many things are going to be added to skyblock in the sneak peaks i feel that it would be nice to have another aztec but without all the added features and have a version of how it is now.

Bearified.

Dedicated Member
ELITE
aqieh
aqieh
ELITE
Ratings
Hey man! I understand where you're coming from but just because they're being added doesn't mean you'll have to use them. I don't play skyblock so idk whats going on but none the less I think you'll find they may make it better and more enjoyable. :)

Bearified.

Dedicated Member
ELITE
aqieh
aqieh
ELITE
Ratings
I cant help but notice how many things are going to be added to skyblock in the sneak peaks i feel that it would be nice to have another aztec but without all the added features and have a version of how it is now.
I just looked in sneak peaks and I think that the changes will help improve the game mode. I know that people are usually scared of change but you honestly cant let change make you fearful because some things change for the better. It is a good suggestion though but just wait it out and see how things are when skyblock does reset.

-Bear