Orsx

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
orsx
orsx
Patron+
Ratings
84 4
I think that in skyblock we should have more titles from manastore available as there aren't that many and most are only accessible in game through previous achievements or events, I don't know about you but I would like to see some new fresh ones. Aswell as this I was thinking about having a chat colour crate? Many players would want to see this and although this may make chatcolours less rare you can allways choose how rare the cat colours are in the crate, it just gives players more customisation and I'd like to see it aswell as this it would profit manacube for sure.

If you agree or want to see more titles or a chat colour crate leave a like and a reply! :)
Have a good day ✌️ •••

Gebv

ELITE
Gebv
Gebv
ELITE
Ratings
29 1
100%
I would love to get some new titles and chat colors.
Good idea Bob!

-0esL

Last edited:

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,887 47
I'm not a fan of the idea for a designated crate for titles and chat colors.
I feel it might make take away from the feeling of something super rare and special from another crate.

Hayleyx

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Hayleyx
Hayleyx
Senior Mod
Ratings
481 21
I'm not a fan of the idea for a designated crate for titles and chat colors.
I feel it might make take away from the feeling of something super rare and special from another crate.
I completely agree, players have gotten chat colours from crates in the past. It'd be a shame to implement them into a cheaper/24/7 crate. Those crates are annual, and of course some colours repeat; however, it can take away this idea of rarity and that feeling of having the colour.
I do like the idea of titles, though. Having a few custom titles in a crate which aren't already in the store would be amazing, as there's a sense of luck to each title. Some titles could be rarer than others, which would mean not as many players have it (For example, the P2W title, but not as rare) and you'd still have that feeling.
With the comment above about rare titles, the titles in these crates shouldn't be repeated titles from past crates so that the rarity of those past titles stay.

Chris (づ˘ ³˘)づ

Forum Expert
ELITE
luela
luela
ELITE
Ratings
186 2
Hey there @Bobinator10 !

I love the idea of a new crate with new titles as the titles in the store are very limited. I do agree with Hayley though, where some chat colors and titles are annual crate rewards, so if you have any ideas on new titles or items in a crate, feel free to message me on discord with your suggestion :)

Discord:
Apologetical#3946

Chris (Apologetical)

Orsx

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
orsx
orsx
Patron+
Ratings
84 4
Well my perception of the idea has changed overall, i just wanted to get a vaster range of titles and chat colors. I no longer think that we should have a crate dedicated to chat colors, however i would definitely like to see more in upcoming crates, i feel if you implemented more chat colors in crates that drop, the community would be happier as me as well as a lot of others from different game modes would like the extra customization to be more available to them. Evidence to support this opinion would be the poll above :) Hope we do see more!
Have a great day :)